Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is Phule's role in the armada?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Ok so we know what most of roles of each armada elite are except the female clockwork elite and Phule's so I decided to make a topic discussing what his role could be (I plan on making another topic about the female clockwork). From what we've seen so far we know that deacon was the armadas spymaster and also the one in charge of capturing loose pirates (like us in the beginning) and dealing with alliances with other people (duck of death), rooke was the military general and put in charge of war matters (like Marleybone), Bishop is from what it looks like the scientist and in charge of supplying armada troops with weapons, ships, and ammunition as well as in charge of making battle strategies (seen in his puppetshow), and lastly Kane is obviously the leader in charge of all the clockworks and commanding his elites on what to do he is basically the centerpiece to the armada. But what about Phule from something that I noticed it seems he and the female elite aren't known very well because they have never been spoken of because even in port regal when they captured Phule they didn't say him by name they said they have captured an armada elite or something like that which means he isn't known very well by people. Also rooke, deacon, bishop, and Kane have all been mentioned at times in the storyline by people other then the armada by their names which means they are well known by other worlds. And what does Phule actually do we don't for sure what style of fighting he is but because if the staff he holds some people think it's which could be very well possible but my main question that I want other people to answer in their opinion is what is Phule's role as an armada elite it must be Important otherwise I don't think he would be an elite. He doesn't seem to be any fighter or military guy for what we've seen (fleeing and letting his minions fight for him instead of fighting us head in the tomb of Marco pollo in Valencia and being captured and imprisoned in port regal which is only a small base for Marleybone in skull island which means he must not be extremely tough) so what is his importance to the armada please tell me what you think about this

See you in the spiral:
Merciless Ethan Jenkins lvl 65
Leo Richardsonlvl 65
Slick Cody Joneslvl 58

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Phule's role **is probably to be a jester for the king and queen of the armada.

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
KI has not released any specific information on Phule's job . . . but we do have SOME clues as to what it may be.
i expect that each of the elite are a specific class, and if that theory is correct, then phule is either a swashbuckler or a privateer. i expect him to be a privateer, because so far it seems like women in the armada (or at least the soldiers they shape after women) are swashbucklers. bishop was the WD, Deacon was the musk, and Rooke was the Buc. as to his occupation . . . he may be a specific task force leader, seeing as he was at the tomb of pollo in valencia, or he could be Kane's court jester, judging by his clothes, and his name.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I suspect that Phule is the spy master. He pops up in the oddest places for the oddest reasons.

And his Gollum/Smeagol-like personality is very interesting. I want to know more.

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
Max DeGroot on Aug 3, 2014 wrote:
I suspect that Phule is the spy master. He pops up in the oddest places for the oddest reasons.

And his Gollum/Smeagol-like personality is very interesting. I want to know more.
i would agree with you, but Avery explicitly refers to Deacon as Kane's Spy Master in his puppet show on the Armada.

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2013
Phule could be a spy for the armada in a jester decoy, he isn't necessarily a Witchdoctor just because
he looks like one. I assume he is a Swashbuckler because it requires a lot of agility to be a spy.

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
krokotopia pirate on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
Phule's role **is probably to be a jester for the king and queen of the armada.
Probably. He has two faces and a jester outfit. :l