Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Boochbeard's Appearance

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
So, I was fighting Tyson, when I saw Boochbeard watching! How did he get there?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
AlphaWolf02 on Jul 30, 2014 wrote:
He is a sneaky little fellow all right. He is prob just keeping tabs on the great little pirate he rescued.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
How did he get there? He's a pirate, he sailed there! That's not the last time you'll see him, keep a watch for him in Marleybone!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
That's like asking how ThePianoGuys got a piano on the Great Wall of China. Do you want to know how? They pushed it.

Anyway, my answer would be that Boochbeard and Gandry flew to the Traveling Medicine Show, and then walked over to the Tyson fight.

I noticed that they also show up in Marleybone...it seems like they are following us.

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
well it won't be the last you would see of them.

Ensign
Nov 28, 2009
I think you'll find that Boochebeard keeps tabs on you in many story line fights in your journey. One such instance of him simply enjoying himself, is that you may find him seeing how your pet is doing via Pet versus Pet brawling.