Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

pet morphs

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 09, 2010
i have found these pet morphs so far, they are
armadillo + any mashadillo = that color mashadillo
armadillo + violet fish thing = violet fish
golden sting tail + celestial dragon = celestial dragon
armadillo + crawile = crawile + so far i have only tried red
mashadillo + coral spider = coral spider
mashadillo + the purple fur dog looking pet = the dog pet i just said

hope this helps and if you see me in game say hi
ill try and find more when i do ill put them up
also post any other pet morphs you have made on to so i can see if i can make anything out those ones

Wolf Ironside

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Night Wolf on Jul 7, 2014 wrote:
i have found these pet morphs so far, they are
armadillo + any mashadillo = that color mashadillo
armadillo + violet fish thing = violet fish
golden sting tail + celestial dragon = celestial dragon
armadillo + crawile = crawile + so far i have only tried red
mashadillo + coral spider = coral spider
mashadillo + the purple fur dog looking pet = the dog pet i just said

hope this helps and if you see me in game say hi
ill try and find more when i do ill put them up
also post any other pet morphs you have made on to so i can see if i can make anything out those ones

Wolf Ironside
Welcome to the message boards Wolf. We members of Pet Morphers Anonymous are hungry for any data and yours is quite welcome. Keep up the good morphing work and you may just get lucky and be able to make the announcement that you found a new hybrid.
The definition of insanity is to keep trying the same thing and expecting different results, but those meanings become meaningless when you apply them to the elusive chances of pet morphing.

Ensign
Nov 09, 2010
i have also found these ones also and they are
mashadillo + mini minotaur = mini minotaur
yellow mashadillo + pink mashadillo = pink mashadillo
mashadillo + hammerhead shark = hammerhead shark
mashdillo + sabretooth bunny = sabretooth bunny

and i forget to say the pets on the left side of the pet names are mine and the ones on the right are other people's pets

happy morphing
wolf ironside

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
XD when I was looking at the preview I thought you meant an armadillo+ celestial dragon= a Celestial Armadillo Dragon

o.o also do note you might have just not pulled a hybrid but one of those combos may have a hybrid as well

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
Night Wolf on Jul 10, 2014 wrote:
i have also found these ones also and they are
mashadillo + mini minotaur = mini minotaur
yellow mashadillo + pink mashadillo = pink mashadillo
mashadillo + hammerhead shark = hammerhead shark
mashdillo + sabretooth bunny = sabretooth bunny

and i forget to say the pets on the left side of the pet names are mine and the ones on the right are other people's pets

happy morphing
wolf ironside
Please note: Try to do those combinations at least more than 1 time One offspring isn't enough. Breed all of the pets you breed, and you should have varied results, you get one of the 2 pets that you bred together, or in a little more less likely scenario, you could possibly find a hybrid. Don't breed those pets once! Sometimes finding a hybrid takes a few tries. If you get nothing out of all the gold you use, then come up with another combination. See you in the Spiral