Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cannot connect to server.Need help from busy bunny

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Dear One Eyed Jack,

As you are moderating this,I would like you to transfer this message to Support.Yesterday,I tried entering the Temple of Eternal Serenity,but I was kicked out with a message.There was an error:
''Unable to connect to server.Try again later.''

It also threw me out of Bestia,and later,from the morphing tent.

And today,it threw me out of the Brawling Hall.When I tried to log back in,it didn't let me,because it failed to connect to the server.I tried for the next two hours...and I failed.

In advance,I apologize to Valkoor because I missed our meeting,I apologize to Omar for dissappearing.Now I just feel sad because I separated those hours from my busy schedule,just to meet up with Valkoor and/or someone else.I was temporally limited,and those technical difficulties only made it much worse.

Has this happened to anyone before?What solution do you guys propose?What does support say?One Eyed Jack,can you help?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I am also getting this. I cannot load some characters, others I can get to load, but they cannot change zones without this happening. It's very frustrating, but Support is working on this with me. They asked me to check if Internet Explorer was set to "Work Offline" (it isn't) and to reset my router/modem (didn't help). I don't know whether I have a dynamic or static IP address, so not sure on that one...

I sent them an info file they requested, and the final step is to try running the game without my security software running. I haven't tried that yet because I kind of hate to meddle with those settings.

Good Luck to everyone affected by this problem!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
The Hoodoo Master on Jul 5, 2014 wrote:
Dear One Eyed Jack,

As you are moderating this,I would like you to transfer this message to Support.Yesterday,I tried entering the Temple of Eternal Serenity,but I was kicked out with a message.There was an error:
''Unable to connect to server.Try again later.''

It also threw me out of Bestia,and later,from the morphing tent.

And today,it threw me out of the Brawling Hall.When I tried to log back in,it didn't let me,because it failed to connect to the server.I tried for the next two hours...and I failed.

In advance,I apologize to Valkoor because I missed our meeting,I apologize to Omar for dissappearing.Now I just feel sad because I separated those hours from my busy schedule,just to meet up with Valkoor and/or someone else.I was temporally limited,and those technical difficulties only made it much worse.

Has this happened to anyone before?What solution do you guys propose?What does support say?One Eyed Jack,can you help?
happened to me once, I just unplugged and plugged the router again

Ensign
Jul 20, 2013
This has been happening to me! It's so annoying! What I tried is switching realms but sometimes that doesn' work. What I did is re-install the game and it worked for me, hopefully for you.

Administrator
Hey everyone! Just to follow up . . . are things looking better for you when connecting to the server? Sometimes these connection issues are related to general Internet connectivity health. I did not receive any announcements or warnings of server instability during the time frame you were experiencing issues.

(Be sure to check this webpage to see how things are out there in the web in general as well when trying to narrow down a cause. A lot of red squares can mean a lot of connection issues.)

Contacting support@pirate101.com is always a good idea. Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Dec 01, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 10, 2014 wrote:
Hey everyone! Just to follow up . . . are things looking better for you when connecting to the server? Sometimes these connection issues are related to general Internet connectivity health. I did not receive any announcements or warnings of server instability during the time frame you were experiencing issues.

(Be sure to check this webpage to see how things are out there in the web in general as well when trying to narrow down a cause. A lot of red squares can mean a lot of connection issues.)

Contacting support@pirate101.com is always a good idea. Thanks!
No,thank you so much.The problem has cleared for me,not sure about everyone else.Yeah,my internet connection is far from good,but thankfully it's solved,though I will keep this response if it happens another time.You will not believe how frustrating it was.Once again,a bit thank you to everyone who reported this problem,and to One Eyed Jack,who came here to answer my pleas,who posted this topic,and this very post.Anyways,a thank you to all,and we will just have to see if this issue thrives.