Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cannon fire

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
Who here agrees with me that when you get close to beachhead station the cannons that go off shooting out at the distance scares you and makes you jump? It's so loud and unexpected even though it makes things a lot more realistic and like war time. I do like , however, the ships that look like they were torn apart or defeated as sad ad it may be it makes it more like a war zone, even though at times they 're annoying

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
jesusfollower363 on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
Who here agrees with me that when you get close to beachhead station the cannons that go off shooting out at the distance scares you and makes you jump? It's so loud and unexpected even though it makes things a lot more realistic and like war time. I do like , however, the ships that look like they were torn apart or defeated as sad ad it may be it makes it more like a war zone, even though at times they 're annoying
1 the beachhead cannons do scare you but only the first time and do you think there just going to let you walk in?
2 destroyed ships, its pretty cool
3 I don't see how there annoying, I like to count how many wrecked ships there are and see if I can tell which side there from and if I think there armada I like to plow over them