Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 Technical Problems

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 01, 2014
Hi I've been having some issues ever since I got back on p101. I haven't been on since around January so all of the updates were new to me. Once I got on again for the first time, everything was laggy and wouldn't load much. A lot of things didn't even load at all it took so long for things to actually cooperate. After that, I tried logging in and starting up the client again because I thought if I just reentered everything would be fine, however, the screen where it shows the pirate101 flag and says, "click any key..." was as far as I got. Because of this, I reinstalled the game. I've been reinstalling it now for about 5 times and nothing seems to be helping. Each time I redownload it, I try playing in the client, however, nothing loads and I always seem to be getting stuck. The client used to work just fine until I had to reinstall it, and the loading swirl under the crown shop does not progress from 0%, which doesn't help either. If there's anything anyone can think of as a solution, I'll be very thankful.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
LenaAteMarvinsPant... on Jul 2, 2014 wrote:
Hi I've been having some issues ever since I got back on p101. I haven't been on since around January so all of the updates were new to me. Once I got on again for the first time, everything was laggy and wouldn't load much. A lot of things didn't even load at all it took so long for things to actually cooperate. After that, I tried logging in and starting up the client again because I thought if I just reentered everything would be fine, however, the screen where it shows the pirate101 flag and says, "click any key..." was as far as I got. Because of this, I reinstalled the game. I've been reinstalling it now for about 5 times and nothing seems to be helping. Each time I redownload it, I try playing in the client, however, nothing loads and I always seem to be getting stuck. The client used to work just fine until I had to reinstall it, and the loading swirl under the crown shop does not progress from 0%, which doesn't help either. If there's anything anyone can think of as a solution, I'll be very thankful.
Hi Lena, welcome to the message boards. It sounds like your best bet is to email customer support at support@pirate101.com . I am sure you will be hearing from One-Eyed Jack with a whole lot of detailed information for you. Customer support will also send you directions on which files to send them so they can figure out what is not cooperating on your computer. They really know their stuff and I am sure they will figure this out and get you sailing again. Reading through the Bilge Pump section will give you more suggestions of things you might try.
Hoping to see you in the skyways soon.