Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Next World After Aquila

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 14, 2012
I think celestia underwater world and the army there can take out a few armada troops and the celestia army general is a wolf from grizzlehem and boats are Subs

Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
I think the choices will be krokotopia dark moor rajah grizzleheim Polaris or Valencia pt 2

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
Well actually after Aquila were going back to Valencia i think we might be stealing the two pieces of the map that the armada has and then i think the next worlds are Darkmoore Krokotopia and El dorado

Corrupt Miguel sharp lvl 65

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
if you pay attention to the picture of marco pollo and his crew you see the only map pieces you and the armada don't have are your mothers and what looks like a bear. (maybe grizzleheim)

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
Ninja Phoenix123 on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
Erika the Red is the bear in the picture, we don't know our parent's names just yet but our mother definitely has a piece which is at her grave with our father's at El Dorado I think.
mommy's map piece can't be in el dorado because we need it to get in

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
Since many think Polaris will be a world, we might find a map piece there, or a clue to where we can get one. Darkmoor might give a map piece from armada.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
I don't think we'll get to Valencia part 2 right away. Has it occurred to anyone that since this time we need a different way into Valencia, we'll need a different stormgate, which could be in a world we haven't been to before? That could be it, especially since if you look at the map in Marco Pollo's tomb, you'll find that there are at least four stormgates. Say the stormgate was in Rajah for example. Perhaps we need to get permission from the king of Rajah, to go through the stormgate, but in order to get permission, you have to do a bunch of things for him and his people. It's like the quests where people say "Do this and I'll help you", except over the course of an entire world.

The Grin Reaper

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Ahoy there pirates!
Rajah is mentioned a lot in MB(Isle of Fetch). But i do think that the most likely world to be put out there next is probably Darkmoor. It is mentioned throughout the game and hinted at quite a bit. My top choice for the next world would be Darkmoor or Grizzleheim. GH will probably come because of Erika the Red.

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
El Veroaro on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
lol our parents should of told us where they left their piece of map when we talked to them in monquista
We talked to them in Skull Island in the Valley of The Gold Monkey

Ensign
Jan 18, 2014
i always thought it would be polaris / darkmoor

Ensign
Sep 13, 2014
There's a stormgate to valencia in port regal and we need red windstone

Ensign
May 26, 2011
Party Pirate on Dec 19, 2015 wrote:
There's a stormgate to valencia in port regal and we need red windstone
Well, I guess that answers my questions of what gate(s) the Red Windstone would open and that one of the colors left to find is red. However, I think everyone here is missing something in the original question: What NEW worlds will we see next? Grizzlehiem is a valid option as it is both one of the origin worlds for the pirates and also one of Pollo's crew is a bear; for that same first reason Krokotopia is also a large contender. Darkmoor has also been mentioned, but I don't think it will be released (assuming it eventually will be) in the same timeframe as the Map Quest.
A couple of years ago Wizard101 players were sent a map-riddle in order to entice them to join Pirate101 also. As I was already on, I realized that the map we recieved was in fact similar to Pollo's. However, they are different (mostly by how the pieces were divided. Comparing the two though, there are enough similarities that I believe I know (roughly) which worlds we will visit.
  • Krokotopia
  • Marleybone
  • Dragonspyre
  • Valencia
  • MooShu
  • Grizzlehiem
  • Polaris
My reasoning is that there are 7 worlds, one for each map piece. These 7 worlds are the answers to the riddles. Now just look at the "coincidences". We know that the Armada have two pieces, and one of those is from MooShu which takes away two of the 5 already found. Marleybone is where we "found" Catbeard's piece, taking a third from our list, which now consists of:
  • Krokotopia
  • Dragonspyre
  • Grizzleheim
  • Polaris
As I mentioned above, both Krokotopia and Grizzlehiem are very likely worlds. Both Alhazared and Ambrose were mentioned on the IRL Map, and Erika the Red is in the virtual photograph. We've alrady been to Dragonspyre but still have more Stormgates to discover, and Polaris instigated the creation of the Armada. Yes, I know that some worlds like Aquila don't fit in, but this. makes. sense!

.....................right?

~ Virtuous Melody Nightengale
Avernus Daredevil

Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
Guys at this point I do not think we will be getting any new worlds because there have been no signs of any game changing activity for a while now yes the pvp update is good and all but we are all wanting new worlds so do not get your hopes up

-Stubborn Diego Kidd

Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
Ninja Phoenix123 on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
Erika the Red is the bear in the picture, we don't know our parent's names just yet but our mother definitely has a piece which is at her grave with our father's at El Dorado I think.
I do not mean to sound disrespectful but how do you know Erika the red is the bear in the picture she has not made any appearances yet so how can you tell

-Stubborn Diego Kidd

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Hopefully we get a real world after Valencia part 2 because I have a feeling vp2 isn't going to be that long.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stubborn diego on Dec 31, 2015 wrote:
I do not mean to sound disrespectful but how do you know Erika the red is the bear in the picture she has not made any appearances yet so how can you tell

-Stubborn Diego Kidd
Because we know the identities of the people in the photo -
Marco Pollo, big rooster in the back
Argos, faceless giant ( he couldn't fit into the frame )
Catbeard ( rather obvious )
Christopher Clark ( skinny rooster with glasses in front holding map )
Our mother ( the only human )
Egg Foo Yung a goose ( in front also holding the map )
That leaves the bear and we're told her name, Erika the Red.
Really, Captain Avery told us all this.

Ensign
Jun 05, 2012
The world after Aquila is obviously Grizzleheim if you look at the picture of Marco Polos crew you will see a bear to the left of the picture and the grizzly beast pack is a small hint.

Ensign
Jun 05, 2012
There is also a small possibility it's a return to cool ranch because if you look at the bottom left of the picture of Marco Polos crew you will see another chicken.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Marleybone64065 on Jan 29, 2016 wrote:
There is also a small possibility it's a return to cool ranch because if you look at the bottom left of the picture of Marco Polos crew you will see another chicken.
That chicken is Christopher Clark, Pollo's navigator ( Merriweather's Dad ) we already have his map piece.

Ensign
Jun 05, 2012
anecorbie on Jan 29, 2016 wrote:
That chicken is Christopher Clark, Pollo's navigator ( Merriweather's Dad ) we already have his map piece.
Thanks I forgot about that.

Ensign
Oct 25, 2012
My best guess of where our mother's map piece is... it was buried with her thats why we have to find their graves to get the map piece.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
jordanmiller9818 on Feb 8, 2016 wrote:
My best guess of where our mother's map piece is... it was buried with her thats why we have to find their graves to get the map piece.
But didn't she say to find their graves, in El Dorado? If the map piece is in EL Dorado, I don't think we'll be getting there any time soon. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong.

The Grin Reaper

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
jordanmiller9818 on Feb 8, 2016 wrote:
Even if it was it's probably not there anymore, who knows what happened to it, it could have withered away in the dirt so that no one could ever reach el dorado until another genius like marco pollo decided to navigate to it

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Feb 9, 2016 wrote:
Even if it was it's probably not there anymore, who knows what happened to it, it could have withered away in the dirt so that no one could ever reach el dorado until another genius like marco pollo decided to navigate to it
Plus, there's a certain problem for those who choose: "Eaten by Giant Squid", I don't think it was possible to bury someone who was eaten.
( Unless you followed the squid with a giant pooper-scooper waiting for the inevitable )

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
anecorbie on Feb 9, 2016 wrote:
Plus, there's a certain problem for those who choose: "Eaten by Giant Squid", I don't think it was possible to bury someone who was eaten.
( Unless you followed the squid with a giant pooper-scooper waiting for the inevitable )
NO! I don't enjoy that image...

The Grin Reaper