Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirates Vs Wizards

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 22, 2012
I think of pirates as being behind the scenes while the wizards are the actors. Wizards get to fight Zeus and Poseidon while we pirates get to battle thrifty governors, leadership-hungry Oyabuns and brainless clockworks. We do live up to being sneaky but doesn't anyone feel like the pirates having a major spectacle soon?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Justin Chamberlain on Jun 23, 2014 wrote:
I think of pirates as being behind the scenes while the wizards are the actors. Wizards get to fight Zeus and Poseidon while we pirates get to battle thrifty governors, leadership-hungry Oyabuns and brainless clockworks. We do live up to being sneaky but doesn't anyone feel like the pirates having a major spectacle soon?
yes

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Heck, no! Wherever I am is the center of the Spiral! That's where the action is, baby! Let the Wizs play their little magic games, I'm set to save their necks from the unrecognized threat to our worlds!
All joking aside, yes I think something wonderful is headed our way!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Once you get to Aquila I think you may have your desire for awesomeness met.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Keep in mind,though,while wizards to get to spar with the immortals,we get to have the Great Sage Equal to Heaven on our crew!
(A big hearty yarr to whoever gets the reference.Oh,and of course,thanks Jack for moderating this and uploading it so swiftly.)

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
Keep in mind,though,while wizards to get to spar with the immortals,we get to have the Great Sage Equal to Heaven on our crew!
(A big hearty yarr to whoever gets the reference.Oh,and of course,thanks Jack for moderating this and uploading it so swiftly.)
Did anyone get the reference?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Jul 1, 2014 wrote:
Umm... Monkey King?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Jul 1, 2014 wrote:
Sun Wukong or as we know him The Monkey King.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Also pirates have companions and technically work in groups, while wizards usually work alone with a pet. Any way in my honest opinon even though both games features the wonderful world of Aquila.At least we pirates explore this world as a whole, as a pirate101 player. Rather than exploring Aquila all in one zone ( at least for now ), as a wizard101 player ( no ofense to any wizard101 players).

Until then happy sailing ( and happy forth of July ).

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 23, 2014 wrote:
Heck, no! Wherever I am is the center of the Spiral! That's where the action is, baby! Let the Wizs play their little magic games, I'm set to save their necks from the unrecognized threat to our worlds!
All joking aside, yes I think something wonderful is headed our way!
yeah! swords are cooler then wands anyway!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Esperanza,Chrissy,yes.When Monkey King was given the position of a stableboy in the Heavens,and when he discovered that not only was he at the bottom of the hierarchy,but that he also couldn't work his way up,he went furious,and with a little help,waged war against heaven,demanding to be called ''the Great Sage Equal to Heaven''.After a bunch of fighting,and a lot of convincing,the Jade Emperor relented and gave him a position,where he wouldn't have to do any work,but where he also wouldn't,ye know,blow up...everything,and light the skies on fire.When they discovered that all he did was gallivanting,the Jade Emperor gave him the duty of watching over the gardens,and maintained his fancy title.And then Monkey King wentn ahead and ruined it all.But still,I love having him on my crew.Shunzang does teach us the mantra to tighten the Crown of Command,but does anyone know what it really sounds like?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
Esperanza,Chrissy,yes.When Monkey King was given the position of a stableboy in the Heavens,and when he discovered that not only was he at the bottom of the hierarchy,but that he also couldn't work his way up,he went furious,and with a little help,waged war against heaven,demanding to be called ''the Great Sage Equal to Heaven''.After a bunch of fighting,and a lot of convincing,the Jade Emperor relented and gave him a position,where he wouldn't have to do any work,but where he also wouldn't,ye know,blow up...everything,and light the skies on fire.When they discovered that all he did was gallivanting,the Jade Emperor gave him the duty of watching over the gardens,and maintained his fancy title.And then Monkey King wentn ahead and ruined it all.But still,I love having him on my crew.Shunzang does teach us the mantra to tighten the Crown of Command,but does anyone know what it really sounds like?
I always use the Mantra of the Sages: "Oh Wah Ta Foo Liam!"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
Lol Love it.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
Hmm...I just went through my copy of Journey to the West,and in chapter 7,it is described:
''The Buddha thanked him too, and telling Ananda and Kasyapa to collect together all the offerings he went
over to the Jade Emperor to thank him for the banquet. When all the guests were thoroughly drunk the
Miraculous Patrolling Officer reported that the Great Sage had poked his head out.

"It doesn't matter," the Buddha said, producing from his sleeve a strip of paper on which were written the
golden words Om mani padme hum.''

There was another mention of it somewhere,not really to sure.Basically,to tighten the Crown of Command,it's:
Om mani padme hum