Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Am I Overleved???

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
I am a level 57 Swashie, and.... still in Marleybone.

I have no clue if this is normal, but I don't think it is, as my enemies are 53s and 54s. 3 and 4 levels behind me.

So... am I overleved Or is this completely normal

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Interesting question, if your pirate level is this high or higher chances are this character finished all or most of the side quests of the game. I was level 61 as a buccaneer when i reached maryle bone, just maxed her level yesterday. In other words it's perfectly normal, at least your pirate have a slight advantage in maryle bone.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
totallyawesomepira... on Jun 9, 2014 wrote:

I have no clue if this is normal, but I don't think it is, as my enemies are 53s and 54s. 3 and 4 levels behind me.

its normal if yu do a of side questing. i too am over leveled (not trying to brag XD) i hit max lvl in about the beginning of aquila lol

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
totallyawesomepira... on Jun 9, 2014 wrote:

It depends on what stage of marleybone you're in. I finished marleybone (doing the wreck of victory) at level 57, and that's the level you're meant to be. However, if you're still fighting radical foxes and you're level 57 you're definitely overleveled.

Ensign
May 20, 2012
Well its pretty normal and makes the game easier to solo. But for me, I'm definitely over leveled. Right now I'm a level 38 Buccaneer , and just started on the Magnificent Seven quests in Tumbleweed. Most of my enemies are level 28 - 32 right now.

Ensign
Jun 13, 2012
I support you and anyone else who is so called "over-leveled." My Wiz101 Character is lvl 43 that needs to be in Dragonspyre or ending Mooshu, but is in Marleybone, still. It is actually fun being "over-leveled" because you can defeat the enemies much faster and leave with tons of health left rather than barely surviving.
-Dandy Lucy Barclay the shooting and slicing pirate of Rapa Nui

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
You are, a bit, but there's nothing wrong with that. It makes things easier!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
My pirates all seem to be about level 61 or 62 when they finish Marleybone. They hit the experience point cap before finishing Aquila. The same thing happens with my Wizards in Wiz101: they always hit the experience point cap before completing the latest realm. I think if you do all of the side quests then that's what is going to happen.

-Indigo

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Pirate9492 on Jun 11, 2014 wrote:
Well its pretty normal and makes the game easier to solo. But for me, I'm definitely over leveled. Right now I'm a level 38 Buccaneer , and just started on the Magnificent Seven quests in Tumbleweed. Most of my enemies are level 28 - 32 right now.
wow i was level 33 then