Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Small question about the serpent augur

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
So a very small question about the serpent augur

Why is it not in the crownshop?

I haven't reached the quest where it is given to witchdoctors but by the looks of the wiki its not in the crownshop

Thrifty Tristan Thatcher Lvl 59 Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
JoseRed708 on Jun 7, 2014 wrote:

I haven't reached the quest where it is given to witchdoctors but by the looks of the wiki its not in the crownshop

You must finish the quest and turn it in before it unlocks from the crown shop.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
JoseRed708 on Jun 7, 2014 wrote:

Hi there Tristan, I have some good news! The Serpent Auger will (or at least should) become available in the Crown Shop once you have reached and completed the Chains that Bind Storyline Quest with your Swashbuckler. I purchased the Serpent Auger from the crown shop on my Buccaneer, so I know that other classes can obtain her, once completing that quest. She's a pretty powerful Witchdoctor with the Mournsong Power, which comes in so handy for farming lower level bosses and taking them out without having to move. It seems that the WD class has fewer in game, storyline and side quest companions to choose from, so I purchased her and some of the other Crown Shop ones to better balance out my crew.

It's possible that the wiki hasn't been updated with that information yet and that could be why the Serpent Auger doesn't show being available from the Crown Shop.

By looking at your level, it seems as if you should be fairly close to unlocking her, so good luck to you with that quest and getting that Serpent Auger.