Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

DinoLizard

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 19, 2011
I would just like to know if the DinoLizard is still dropping from Ch'ok Ak'ab's in the Pyramid of Fire. I have been farming him since the update came out and also spent over 10,000 crowns on his second chance chest and nothing. I know its a rare drop and I just want to make sure he still drops there.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rylee Sharp on Jun 6, 2014 wrote:
I would just like to know if the DinoLizard is still dropping from Ch'ok Ak'ab's in the Pyramid of Fire. I have been farming him since the update came out and also spent over 10,000 crowns on his second chance chest and nothing. I know its a rare drop and I just want to make sure he still drops there.
Yes, I got one this week! He's so cute! Can't wait to get him to max level!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Rylee Sharp on Jun 6, 2014 wrote:
Hi Rylee, welcome to the message boards. I am sure Ratbeard can verify if any loot tables have been changed or not. To tell us exactly what is in that table would, I am sure, be classified as a spoiler and those guys just won't do that, no matter how frustrated we get.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Yes. My wife had one drop yesterday from that fight.

-Indigo

Ensign
May 16, 2011
I am a level 65 Musketeer so I can get through that dungeon quickly. However, just like you Rylee I have had absolutely no luck. I've spent only about 1500 crowns on the second chance chest.

If we are having so much problem getting a pet to drop from a place that is supposedly "known" to drop it, then how the heck are we going to find other new undiscovered pets that have been placed anywhere between Skull Island and Aquila?

Community Leader
Yes it is *CONFIRMED* that the DinoLizard pet drops from Ch'ok Ak'ab.

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!