Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I forsee new Books with 5 or 6 Chapters later...

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
With what they've done to make sure there's room for more than 4 Chapters in one Book at the Chapter Pricing page, I've no doubt we may receive new major story Books that contain 5 or 6 Chapters soon... or maybe more than that... if possible. It might happen one day, you never know If they decide to go for that amount. If anyone hasn't noticed the Book 1 updates yet, please look. The more Chapters in a Book, the longer the adventure is going to be, yes?

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Trimond297 on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
With what they've done to make sure there's room for more than 4 Chapters in one Book at the Chapter Pricing page, I've no doubt we may receive new major story Books that contain 5 or 6 Chapters soon... or maybe more than that... if possible. It might happen one day, you never know If they decide to go for that amount. If anyone hasn't noticed the Book 1 updates yet, please look. The more Chapters in a Book, the longer the adventure is going to be, yes?
Yes, and i remember Blind Mew saying "Book 20 is going to be a doozy", as in we're going to be travelling to a lot of places in one book.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
DeathWiz101378 on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
Yes, and i remember Blind Mew saying "Book 20 is going to be a doozy", as in we're going to be travelling to a lot of places in one book.
That... is correct. I bet I know how many amounts of allies we'll be rounding up in the great epic final battle with Kane to come in that Book...