Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

See the Spiral

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 04, 2011
I have to admit, I Love Pirate 101 over wizard 101 cause we actually get to traverse the Spiral through the Stormgates. I want to See more! Maybe Going to darkmoor for Halloween events. or Grizzlehiem/wintertusk, Or Even Wizard city itself. the Possiblities can be endless. So I pose this Question, What worlds do you want to visit and Why?

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
grizzleheim/wintertusk because it has a lot of potential, i mean lots of ideas for companions
(bear berserker, wolf mercenary, raven witchdoctor, bear warrior etc.) plus good ideas for ships
(viking themed ships and ship equipment, plus furniture) also, i loved grizzleheim in w101

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I hope to see Darkmoor, who wouldn't want a creepy Halloween type world to visit?

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
As a pirate101 player there so many worlds in the spiral yet to be discovered and explored.Here are the top 3 I would like to see below.

Darkmoor- It's a hunted themed world, it was mentioned in the game from time to time. Could be a potential world as a side world or part of the main storyline ? I would like to see how this Halloween themed world works it role in pirate101.

Expansion of Arvanus- Our pirate(s) have sailed it for a promo quest and use the sky way to enter Valencia.What I would like to see is how to land our ship to Dragonspyre, I wonder what role this world play in pirate101 ? ( other then a world, for just fighting bone drakes. )

Polaris- A world that is mentioned a lot of time in wizard101 and pirate101, a russian themed world from the look of the pillar in Valencia.This icy world is waiting to be discovered, what role will Polaris play in the game ?

So many questions about these and other world that are mentioned or heard about.