Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I sence a disturbance in the boards....

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Hey guys, Robert here. I am not happy I tell you pirates! So many of the best message board mauraders have left, gbalence101, Rebecca, and all the others. The message boards are weakening, soon their will only be a few of us left if this keeps up, and... The armada will prevail.

Administrator
fearless robert sp... on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys, Robert here. I am not happy I tell you pirates! So many of the best message board mauraders have left, gbalence101, Rebecca, and all the others. The message boards are weakening, soon their will only be a few of us left if this keeps up, and... The armada will prevail.
Do not have fear, Fearless Robert Spencer!

While it is sad to see old friends depart, we are coming upon the summer months, and our message boards will be in full swing soon. New friends are being made every day in Pirate101 -- Keep up the good fight, Pirates!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Hey!

While I have noticed a lot of people leaving, things change. Sometimes People may choose to leave, but i'm sure other people are going to join the message boards eventually! i'm sure more than a few of us will be victorious against the armada.

Noble Ryan Thompson 65
Loyal Garret Jones 65
Cautious Joshua Ironside 60
Smart Todd Wright 14
Fearless William Ashburn 12?
Sneaky Blaze Dodger 1

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
The new update will probably lead to an upswing as well; I was playing less and posting less for several months there, having drifted primarily back to Wizard. But now I am all piratey again. Yar!

-Indigo

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 2, 2014 wrote:
Do not have fear, Fearless Robert Spencer!

While it is sad to see old friends depart, we are coming upon the summer months, and our message boards will be in full swing soon. New friends are being made every day in Pirate101 -- Keep up the good fight, Pirates!
lol will do jack