Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Disturbance in the Balance, I sense...

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Hey guys. I'm leaving. Actually leaving. My finals are coming up, and blah blah blah, and that jazz. And I have this big band thing, so yeah. But I wanna talk about something else.

The mood here has been a little weird for a long time. I mean, this is still a great game, and the community is still very nice and helpful, but it's missing something. Roleplays.

Imagine the boards were the night sky. The mods and devs have a bunch of stars over there, we have our stars over here, and the Roleplays had their own stars. But those stars have burned out.

In no way do I blame anyone, but the Roleplays were the WOW! factor. A Masked Ball in Padova. Again, I guess. Bored... Unpaid Debts. And on and on. In short, these stars shined the brightest, and their area is a black space, void of anything.

So I'm leaving. Once again, I don't blame anyone, but if the stars regain their fuel, I might just come back. And who knows, maybe you'll spot me at a party. Fair winds, and may rough storms disturb you not.

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Well, good luck to what you do! I'm going to miss you! I never was a part in role-plays, but I still understand what your talking about. Once again, gook luck.

The Loyal Swashbuckler
Noble Ryan Thompson

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
GBalance101 on May 27, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys. I'm leaving. Actually leaving. My finals are coming up, and blah blah blah, and that jazz. And I have this big band thing, so yeah. But I wanna talk about something else.

The mood here has been a little weird for a long time. I mean, this is still a great game, and the community is still very nice and helpful, but it's missing something. Roleplays.

Imagine the boards were the night sky. The mods and devs have a bunch of stars over there, we have our stars over here, and the Roleplays had their own stars. But those stars have burned out.

In no way do I blame anyone, but the Roleplays were the WOW! factor. A Masked Ball in Padova. Again, I guess. Bored... Unpaid Debts. And on and on. In short, these stars shined the brightest, and their area is a black space, void of anything.

So I'm leaving. Once again, I don't blame anyone, but if the stars regain their fuel, I might just come back. And who knows, maybe you'll spot me at a party. Fair winds, and may rough storms disturb you not.
You will be greatly missed. Fair sailing my friend. Don't forget you can still read the roleplays in Central.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
GBalance101 on May 27, 2014 wrote:

You will be remembered gbalance101, we will take your heroic story back to Skull island, and we will watch for your return. that was a line from star wars the clone wars XD