Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Players joining in the last second

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Has anyone else had some problems with this? I think the timer should restart when someone new enters... the last time I was in a PVP match it was against 4 max level privateers, but I swear there was only one of them before the last 3 seconds o. o
Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Noble Tyler Strong on May 24, 2014 wrote:
Has anyone else had some problems with this? I think the timer should restart when someone new enters... the last time I was in a PVP match it was against 4 max level privateers, but I swear there was only one of them before the last 3 seconds o. o
Thanks for taking the time to read this!
I have noticed this trend in ganging up at the last second ( 4 Privs against 1? You have my sympathy. ) You can tell when it's going to happen, they circle, jump in then jump out, then jump in again. There's really nothing that can be done about it.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
this is why i only pvp (i do sometimes pvp with friends, friends only) i do it at my house, one on one. prevents people from joining and if someone decides to port and trash talk i simply say "nice chat bye now" and send them away.