Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favourite gear in terms of appearance

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I just wanted to know what kind of gear everyone likes, for me I like the Skull Island gear, I guess I just like those gears because they 'match' each class perfectly in my opinion.
So, what's your favourite gear in terms of appearance? (I bet allot of people will say Sato's Shades :P), and why do you like them? and/or which world do you think has the best looking gear, or the best suitable gear for each class?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Noble Tyler Strong on May 24, 2014 wrote:
I just wanted to know what kind of gear everyone likes, for me I like the Skull Island gear, I guess I just like those gears because they 'match' each class perfectly in my opinion.
So, what's your favourite gear in terms of appearance? (I bet allot of people will say Sato's Shades :P), and why do you like them? and/or which world do you think has the best looking gear, or the best suitable gear for each class?
I like SI gear, too. I want to look like a pirate! I've even stitched my Blades of Shade to a cutlass and dagger As to best looking gear I'll say my priv looks every inch an officer in her Capello of the General.

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
I really like the shades of black rain (every one says are sunglasses but that's true) what level are they?
also what world are they in? I am a level 41-44 in subata skyway in mooshu.

my favorite weapon is the tiger claws I know where to get them I don't own them (yet) my

Terri the buccaneer

ride the skys to die

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
the grim reaper on May 27, 2014 wrote:
I really like the shades of black rain (every one says are sunglasses but that's true) what level are they?
also what world are they in? I am a level 41-44 in subata skyway in mooshu.

my favorite weapon is the tiger claws I know where to get them I don't own them (yet) my

Terri the buccaneer

ride the skys to die
When you start doing the quests to go to Marleybone you will have to fight Sato in a tower in Mooshu. You can't miss him as he is a HUGE yak that is one tough yak to even land a hit on. Once you manage to chase him down, there is a chance you can snatch those shades right off his face. (Figuratively of course)