Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Possible stormgate to El Dorado?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 18, 2013
So I was in Avernus doing Old Scratch's promotion quest and I saw a random stormgate. I tried to find out where it went with the map, but it just said "stormgate" (I think I knew that though). Could be the stormgate to El Dorado?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Awesome Thomas on May 18, 2014 wrote:
So I was in Avernus doing Old Scratch's promotion quest and I saw a random stormgate. I tried to find out where it went with the map, but it just said "stormgate" (I think I knew that though). Could be the stormgate to El Dorado?
Not likely as that particular stormgate never reappears at the same place twice and is always on the move. Good guess though.

Ensign
Oct 18, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 19, 2014 wrote:
Not likely as that particular stormgate never reappears at the same place twice and is always on the move. Good guess though.
I know it says the stormgate moves around but i don't know how we can have a stormgate traveling all over the spiral.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Awesome Thomas on May 24, 2014 wrote:
I know it says the stormgate moves around but i don't know how we can have a stormgate traveling all over the spiral.
The calculations on the map will help us to predict where it will show up. That is what our parents did when they found it.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I once asked the same question and someone said there is a stormy ate in Aquila called stormgate
So if it doesn't stay in the same place i bet it moves from them to and in a new world there will probs be another one

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 19, 2014 wrote:
Really? It does that?