Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

new witchdoctor companion carcuis grimtooth

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
carcurius grimtooth has the epic readied spell but when he does it he always fizzles i dont mean he had bad accuracy he actually always fizzles on readied spell
i want it fixed he is actually a really good companion

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on May 16, 2014 wrote:
carcurius grimtooth has the epic readied spell but when he does it he always fizzles i dont mean he had bad accuracy he actually always fizzles on readied spell
i want it fixed he is actually a really good companion
Try putting El Toro on your team and use the accuracy boost or use any other boost for accuracy.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
i have el toro at his second rank he looks cool
anyway what i mean is every time he uses readied spell he only fizzles i have used him lot he is my first mate so i know 100%

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
I've used him and I can confirm that his ready spell ability DOES work. It seems to work just fine for me, actually. Not every time, of course, but enough that I haven't noticed a problem. Sorry you're having difficulty with it...not sure why it isn't working for you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I decided to try Carcarious with my WD in The Palace of Ithaca. He did fizzle almost all Readied Spells, but he did critical one readied spell attack. I started each battle with Greater Juju and used his will boost. In the last battle with Antinous I had El Toro equiped. Carcarious did just fine. So I ran us through again, this time he only fizzled twice and he got 3 epic attacks from his readied spell! It seems that Carcarious just need some extra help. Also I noticed he did best against a 'weaker' opponent than a strong one.
"Boom Chakalaka!" *
(* I think someone likes Meatballs )

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
What Chrissy is saying is after El Toro's Accuracy Power is used and applied to your Witchdoctor, you should notice a decrease in the fizzles by Witchdoctors (it works with Old Scratch).