Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Drain Spells Bugged?

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I was fighting against three enemies and I drained approx 250 health from each. But only got 170 back. Not sure if it's a bug or not regarding the number I get back. But I should be able to get 170 x 3 which should be around 400-500 back.

Thanks!

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Kelsey Fireheart on May 7, 2014 wrote:
I was fighting against three enemies and I drained approx 250 health from each. But only got 170 back. Not sure if it's a bug or not regarding the number I get back. But I should be able to get 170 x 3 which should be around 400-500 back.

Thanks!
When it shows 170, it means that you got 170 multiple times, so the image may be wavering/blinking three times to show it happened three times.

Merciless Jean Percy, 65

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
that happened to me as well, even though it may not show all the 170s, you get all the health naturally from the attack

Administrator
Kelsey Fireheart on May 7, 2014 wrote:

Thanks!
Hi Kelsey! I just tested this on Live and Test Realm. On Live, those numbers are overlapped (and yes, very confusing), but (good news) on the Test Realm they display separately now!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jan 30, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on May 8, 2014 wrote:
Hi Kelsey! I just tested this on Live and Test Realm. On Live, those numbers are overlapped (and yes, very confusing), but (good news) on the Test Realm they display separately now!
That is great news. Now we will know how much health we receive as well as how much damage we dish out with more clarity.