Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How to increase the dropping rate

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 11, 2013
Hello, I am a privateer and I was wondering of how I can increase the dropping rate of diskylos and Tyler. I been farming those too guys for weeks and I can't still get the "ring of tartures" or "special branch ribbon." I would be awesome if you guys could help me out.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Sam619619 on May 3, 2014 wrote:
Hello, I am a privateer and I was wondering of how I can increase the dropping rate of diskylos and Tyler. I been farming those too guys for weeks and I can't still get the "ring of tartures" or "special branch ribbon." I would be awesome if you guys could help me out.
Ratbeards advice of "rubbing your tummy and patting your head" actually works. Just wait a little bit then open a chest and you have a better chance of getting a rare drop. It works for me.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Yes, Ratbeards advice does seem to actually work. I know I've tried it many times.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Lol, if our quirky sense of humor is confusing you, here is the Ratbeard quote we are referring to.

Ensign
Oct 11, 2013
Ensign
Oct 11, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 5, 2014 wrote:
Lol, if our quirky sense of humor is confusing you, here is the Ratbeard quote we are referring to.
Wait, doesn't the chests disappear if you wait to long? lol

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sam619619 on May 9, 2014 wrote:
Wait, doesn't the chests disappear if you wait to long? lol
Very true, you have to decide how to rub and pat very quickly.