Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Easter Party 2014 Afterglow

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Well the Message board Marauders had another great party that lasted from 5:30pm Central until Midnight when the Last tired Marauders went to bed. Kudos to Hoodoo Master or Noble Felix Yellowfish for managing to show up. He is in Eastern Europe so 5:30 our time was half past Midnight his time. What a trooper to stay up so long just to party with the Marauders. If you See Felix in the game you will recognize him by the dark circles under his eyes, lol.

We had a great crowd show up at the beginning and the attendance shifted and changed as the evening wore on. Too many names for me to remember but I am counting you you to post here that you were there. We were all delighted to have Anne Radcliffe and her sidekick Sam Underhill show up in the second phase of the party and in phase three we were thrilled to see Cat Agate and Valkoor make happy appearances. Valkoor again showed his generosity by gifting Spring pets to the party goers. Give a shout out here if you were there and give yourself credit for making the Message Board Marauders Easter Party one to remember.

Here is a link to my album of pictures of the fun. Please post to your albums and link it for us so we can see your shots too.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 19, 2014 wrote:
Well the Message board Marauders had another great party that lasted from 5:30pm Central until Midnight when the Last tired Marauders went to bed. Kudos to Hoodoo Master or Noble Felix Yellowfish for managing to show up. He is in Eastern Europe so 5:30 our time was half past Midnight his time. What a trooper to stay up so long just to party with the Marauders. If you See Felix in the game you will recognize him by the dark circles under his eyes, lol.

We had a great crowd show up at the beginning and the attendance shifted and changed as the evening wore on. Too many names for me to remember but I am counting you you to post here that you were there. We were all delighted to have Anne Radcliffe and her sidekick Sam Underhill show up in the second phase of the party and in phase three we were thrilled to see Cat Agate and Valkoor make happy appearances. Valkoor again showed his generosity by gifting Spring pets to the party goers. Give a shout out here if you were there and give yourself credit for making the Message Board Marauders Easter Party one to remember.

Here is a link to my album of pictures of the fun. Please post to your albums and link it for us so we can see your shots too.
Well I'm not sure, but I think I was there. I definitely remember something about sinking the Armada Assault Station in Marleybone again, having tours of Robert Spencer's, Jack Nightingale's, and Valkoor's houses. I also seem to remember something about helping Quick Pearl get an Armadillo from both the Salt Witch in Haunted Skyway, and Tyson in Tumbleweed. Sadly, I don't remember that being very successful. Oh, and I think we also helped Kai Alcotte defeat some ghost ships in Haunted Skyway.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Aww. It was 5:30 central to midnight. I checked Vadima's Realm and no one was there. Oh well, even though my membership is ending today, I will stay tuned for more parties and gatherings. Golden Chris Silver is still shining.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Wait, I checked the real invitation, I was in the right place but I came in 7:30 Central. I don't know what happened.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
7:30 Eastern, I mean. If I got it wrong.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
So since it's a Saturday and got no homework thankfully and nothing better to do I thought I would look on here for this and found it, I personally loved it. Midnight is a bit late for me and had to go and had to leave off a bit before that but I made wonderfull friends came a bit early and got in the group shot and got to show off my house which I think you guys liked. I will be attending more party's and like I said will be coming back over the summer. I was glad to be there and definitely plan on being to more thx and have a good day

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Petty Officer
Dec 13, 2009
Was there with Dino. Didn't get any pictures though, but farming that station was more fun than a marshadillow pie.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010

>.< I cant believe I missed this. I was sick yesterday and I had a feeling like I was forgetting something but I didn't know what it was. :( I even missed the chance to get a marshadillow from Valkoor (Btw thanks Valkoor , you really didn't need to )

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
aye aye chrissy it was really fun. we need to do this more often!

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Sidekick!?? Did you actually say sidekick??!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hi Chrissy!

Great party last night and great idea Scarlet (CdeWinter) for thinking of it- a big thanks to you and everyone who showed up! As mentioned I was on laaaate shift last night and didn't log in until around 10:30 EST, so I was pleasantly surprised to see more than 1/2 a dozen of my fellow marauders still partying hardy- I thought I a may have just missed out. It was nice to have seen quite a great group still battling into the night and when I arrived the 'seasoned' partygoers were 'spicing' things up by 'peppering' the Salt Witch- but she seemed to take it with a 'grain of'.....well, you know.

I was able to meet and friend some new marauders, even despite arriving so late- so that was a nice surprise as well. And a few were able to check out my Buccaneer house, even taking there wet, soggy boots off before entering...what a courteous bunch of brigands. We also had a nice tour and visit in Scarlet's Swashbuckler home and got a little out of sorts from her...MYSTERIOUS...EXPERIMENTAL... PORTAAAAL!!! Scarlet, it is dangerous to mess with the sands of time and fabric of space. I ended up in MooShu, at the Verdant Dock, so needlessly to say I stayed clear of that mesmerizing oval of oddities. In all fairness, she did warn me to keep away.

Unfortunately, I did not get to meet Emma, Felix and Robert this time- so "hello, to you guys". Maybe next time I will be on time...maybe. But I did get to meet a few new marauders like, Cat (Iridian- love that name) George, Kai, Dino, Jack, John and see some familiar faces as well- Chrissy, Scarlet, Anne, Pearl, Dante.

So, all in all a great night and a fantastic time once again.

Oh, and Happy Easter everyone!

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
It was indeed a lovely party, Chrissy, and thanks very much to Scarlet for hosting it. Valkoor was once again shockingly generous, providing a sterling example to all, not just with his unexpected gifts but his kindness and courtesy. And I had great fun socializing, whether it was discussing favorite time periods of history, exchanging teasing dialog with Kai and others, or -towards the end- playfully discussing the four humors. Where else could I converse about Classical Greek ideas of science and health! Great fun indeed!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
These photos be awesome lassie, ye out done ye self.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Ensign
Jun 12, 2013

Cool wish I was their sounds like it rocked Chrissy Th'Blesser also is the test realm glitching for ye to? It won't let my log in to it at the moment
well hope you had fun ;)

Fearless Maya Nelson lvl 51 Buccaneer (Storm Student Buccaneer clothes) [cool ranch hat stitched]
Fearless Amber Jellico lvl 23 Swashbuckler (Fire Student ninja outfit) [Stitched]

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Apr 19, 2014 wrote:
So since it's a Saturday and got no homework thankfully and nothing better to do I thought I would look on here for this and found it, I personally loved it. Midnight is a bit late for me and had to go and had to leave off a bit before that but I made wonderfull friends came a bit early and got in the group shot and got to show off my house which I think you guys liked. I will be attending more party's and like I said will be coming back over the summer. I was glad to be there and definitely plan on being to more thx and have a good day

So if you missed the part when we went to my house and saw the three golden chickens I have (two from the bazaar one from questing) I'll tell you what happend In a story (not RP but a story) it was a sunny afternoon on a Saturday, I went to the bazaar when I first get on as I do every day. I was supposed to be decorating my new buccaneer house but I didn't for a while so I went in to the housing section. I spied something that caught my eye, what was that?! Could it be? No! It is It's the golden chicken right here in the bazaar! I quickly snatched and payed for it. I brought it home and put it in my room. About a month later I went to the bazaar again. In the back I saw something shining. It had feathers, gold isn't supposed to have feathers. But a guy next to me saw it and then the race began, jumping over boxes brown and old as a old shipwreck. But just as he was about to win he tripped I quickly took my prize and bought it with a smile as big as a galleon. I put it next to Larry my first one and named my new one curly (know were this is going?) and many moons later when I got to Aquila and beat the serpents and took Troy I had yet another. I took the egg of Apollo (look at apollos statue do the wings look familiar?) and when it hatched I brought it home next to Larry curly and (you might have guessed it) and then I put moe down. (Three stooges)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CdeWinter on Apr 19, 2014 wrote:
Well I'm not sure, but I think I was there. I definitely remember something about sinking the Armada Assault Station in Marleybone again, having tours of Robert Spencer's, Jack Nightingale's, and Valkoor's houses. I also seem to remember something about helping Quick Pearl get an Armadillo from both the Salt Witch in Haunted Skyway, and Tyson in Tumbleweed. Sadly, I don't remember that being very successful. Oh, and I think we also helped Kai Alcotte defeat some ghost ships in Haunted Skyway.
Lol you betcha you were there as the hostess of the party and I was grossly in error to not include you and I ask humbly for your forgiveness.
My brain was only in the mode of "I know if I try to list all I remember I will, for sure forget someone and cause hurt feelings" so I decided to not do a list except for the highlights but forgetting YOU. What was I thinking?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sam Underhill on Apr 19, 2014 wrote:
Awww Sam I was only teasing cause I thought it would get a giggle out of you. You are equal partners and I well know it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
jack morgan933 on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
These photos be awesome lassie, ye out done ye self.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Thank ye kindly Jack. * Sighs cause he called me lassie again * * Feels young & pretty again *

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy!I was there.
Welcome to the message board family Hoodoo Master or as we now know you, Felix. I am so glad you could come to Scarlet's (CDE Winter's) party. (Still horribly embarrassed that I suffered from brain blank and forgot to acknowledge all her hard work). It was so noble of you to deprive yourself of sleep to party with your fellow Marauders. I do hope that our method of multitask communication was working to help you know what was going on as there just aren't enough menu chat phrases. Hmmmm do ya think they may add "Ok lets gather for a group shot" to menu chat? lol not likely.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Oh my gosh, that party was AWESOME! It was fun meeting new people, and touring two homes! Oh yeah, we can't forget chasing Kai with jellybeans... (Watch out Kai! I'm restocking on them! Slowly but surely...)
I'd also like to thank those that helped me farm for the armadillo pet. We might not have been successful, but it was fun anyway! Thanks Scarlet for hosting the party!

Also Chrissy, the screenshots are awesome as always.

Happy Easter everyone!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Sam Underhill on Apr 19, 2014 wrote:
She did but your lucky you didn't get to be Hawkules AND el toros sidekick for a day. All hawkules talked about was his adventures (Surprisingly his father -_-) and how he once jugged 20 gallons of root beer and when he burped a newly built temple collapsed. El toro just told me about his sweet Carolina which wasn't bad till he said "since your my sidekick we shall sail to my sweet Carolina and I shall drive!" When we got to cool ranch he ran into several ships (literally) and just as we were about to make it, guess what we crashed into a wall, AND he forced me to play his music the whole time. When we got to Santa polo He didn't know how to make the ship go up and we crashed. remind me not to enter those drawings I hold for spend a day with a crewmate. (Don't get me started on ratbeards we ended up blowing up the whole ship. We were stuck hitching rides till I could afford a new one -. - I still catch him sneaking cheese which he's still grounded from that incident. ) but don't worry she didn't mean anything by it. And I don't think I saw you there but I hope you still had fun.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Jack Frost989 on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
Cool wish I was their sounds like it rocked Chrissy Th'Blesser also is the test realm glitching for ye to? It won't let my log in to it at the moment
well hope you had fun ;)

Fearless Maya Nelson lvl 51 Buccaneer (Storm Student Buccaneer clothes) [cool ranch hat stitched]
Fearless Amber Jellico lvl 23 Swashbuckler (Fire Student ninja outfit) [Stitched]
Hmmm, no it's been working fine for me all weekend. Well after all it IS test, of course there were bugs, but I was able to sign in ok. Well.............as long as you don't count the dorm room or housing entering loop.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
Welcome to the message board family Hoodoo Master or as we now know you, Felix. I am so glad you could come to Scarlet's (CDE Winter's) party. (Still horribly embarrassed that I suffered from brain blank and forgot to acknowledge all her hard work). It was so noble of you to deprive yourself of sleep to party with your fellow Marauders. I do hope that our method of multitask communication was working to help you know what was going on as there just aren't enough menu chat phrases. Hmmmm do ya think they may add "Ok lets gather for a group shot" to menu chat? lol not likely.
I know what you're talking about.Our way of communication was successful,though you should remember we are on two different sides of the Earth.When I type a message it takes three minutes for it to get to you.That is why I kept saying Ahoy! but not leaving messages.It takes time.Phrases that they should add to menu chat:
''Let's gather for a group shot''
''Your hat looks 19th century-ish.Real Romanticism!''
''I like your ship.''
I'll probably think of others as I go along.''

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Apr 21, 2014 wrote:
I know what you're talking about.Our way of communication was successful,though you should remember we are on two different sides of the Earth.When I type a message it takes three minutes for it to get to you.That is why I kept saying Ahoy! but not leaving messages.It takes time.Phrases that they should add to menu chat:
''Let's gather for a group shot''
''Your hat looks 19th century-ish.Real Romanticism!''
''I like your ship.''
I'll probably think of others as I go along.''
Ahhhhh! I did not think of the time lag. No wonder you kept telling me, in our "Ahoy" code to look for a message but nothing was there. Oh well we will get more coordinated next time.