Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Easter Party 2014 Afterglow

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 28, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 19, 2014 wrote:
Well the Message board Marauders had another great party that lasted from 5:30pm Central until Midnight when the Last tired Marauders went to bed. Kudos to Hoodoo Master or Noble Felix Yellowfish for managing to show up. He is in Eastern Europe so 5:30 our time was half past Midnight his time. What a trooper to stay up so long just to party with the Marauders. If you See Felix in the game you will recognize him by the dark circles under his eyes, lol.

We had a great crowd show up at the beginning and the attendance shifted and changed as the evening wore on. Too many names for me to remember but I am counting you you to post here that you were there. We were all delighted to have Anne Radcliffe and her sidekick Sam Underhill show up in the second phase of the party and in phase three we were thrilled to see Cat Agate and Valkoor make happy appearances. Valkoor again showed his generosity by gifting Spring pets to the party goers. Give a shout out here if you were there and give yourself credit for making the Message Board Marauders Easter Party one to remember.

Here is a link to my album of pictures of the fun. Please post to your albums and link it for us so we can see your shots too.
So...

Even late last night I was behind to post, I had to say the party was the most wonderful highlight of my weekend, holiday and all. I smiled and laughed at all I saw and heard all weekend long, being only my 2nd time on other ships, and I had the best time ever! I made friends and even though I was new I felt welcome as soon as I got there. You're all a wild and crazy and amazing and fun bunch of pirates for sure, I wish I could have held out longer.

And about last night, I ws trying to send a post or two, been only on long enough lately to get to test and assign duties, feed pets and then off again to rest, really trying to figure out the pets for now (one thing at a time for me), but when I finally sat down to write a few, the internet crashed until just a little while ago here.

No game, Wizards or Pirates (Live or Test) and no W101 or P101 websites to see what was up or send a letter to support for help, just nothing but a white page and page not found...

no page existed - not even when I got up today, still nothing...

scared me a little (a lot) until I finally saw a post on Pirate101Central (thankfully I could get that one) with KI Alert note, so I wanted to shout out to Central as well (if that's okay). Thank you so much, I knew then to just keep trying, I couldn't even get the KI website. What a nightmare, please, don't try to picture it, it isn't pretty to imagine no KI or pirates or wizards in the world. I'm so tired now from the fright of it all.

I doubt that post last pm wen through, so this is to make sure, I didn't even get to Valkoor to try, but I will now if the internet stays good. And thank you Chrissy for helping me keep up when I got lost in the blur... no matter how busy you were when I'd ask 'What's happening?, you'd take the time to get me in the know, I had such a great time.

Great Party!

Ensign
Nov 28, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Apr 19, 2014 wrote:
Hi Chrissy!

Great party last night and great idea Scarlet (CdeWinter) for thinking of it- a big thanks to you and everyone who showed up! As mentioned I was on laaaate shift last night and didn't log in until around 10:30 EST, so I was pleasantly surprised to see more than 1/2 a dozen of my fellow marauders still partying hardy- I thought I a may have just missed out. It was nice to have seen quite a great group still battling into the night and when I arrived the 'seasoned' partygoers were 'spicing' things up by 'peppering' the Salt Witch- but she seemed to take it with a 'grain of'.....well, you know.

I was able to meet and friend some new marauders, even despite arriving so late- so that was a nice surprise as well. And a few were able to check out my Buccaneer house, even taking there wet, soggy boots off before entering...what a courteous bunch of brigands. We also had a nice tour and visit in Scarlet's Swashbuckler home and got a little out of sorts from her...MYSTERIOUS...EXPERIMENTAL... PORTAAAAL!!! Scarlet, it is dangerous to mess with the sands of time and fabric of space. I ended up in MooShu, at the Verdant Dock, so needlessly to say I stayed clear of that mesmerizing oval of oddities. In all fairness, she did warn me to keep away.

Unfortunately, I did not get to meet Emma, Felix and Robert this time- so "hello, to you guys". Maybe next time I will be on time...maybe. But I did get to meet a few new marauders like, Cat (Iridian- love that name) George, Kai, Dino, Jack, John and see some familiar faces as well- Chrissy, Scarlet, Anne, Pearl, Dante.

So, all in all a great night and a fantastic time once again.

Oh, and Happy Easter everyone!
Ahh, the internet is still up so I'm getting this down.

Thank you for having me on board your ship too, I stayed on to enjoy the party a bit longer. And thank you for your positive and kind posts. I can't recall if I'd said I was nervous about a party atmosphere, its a lot for me to absorb, but from the first to the last, everyone was welcoming and kind and I had a great time.

Your generosity is tops as well and thank you for the offer of a great pet (I had them from last year so I was okay), but it was a terrific surprise to see all the joy it brought and we just met, that's never happened to me before. So thank you again just to be there to share the moment of everyone's fun.

Let me say thank you to everyone I ran across there, I'm sorry I don't remember many names, but I remember the acceptance and good, happy fun all around me.

I appreciate the comment on my pirate's name - I named all of my pirates Iridian so I could remember them myself, and I guess the name reminds me of my mom (not her name actually but she would have liked it a lot), a gentleman pirate's kindness and a blesser pirate's (Chrissy) blessings, I'll surely be able to develop some methods to manage more time for play and conversation, if a little at a time or a little late, happy thoughts are overflowing.

It was a great party, I watched my pet eggaloon? the purple one, flying wildly behind the ship in the turns sometimes, it was hilarious.

I am a bit worn out but wanted to get this in before I rested up awhile to try to go on test later, please know how much I appreciate your thoughts.

Oh, and I really wasn't on very long, so your timing was perfect, any sooner or later and I might have missed the chance to meet you too.

and again,

Great Party!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
cat agate on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
So...

Even late last night I was behind to post, I had to say the party was the most wonderful highlight of my weekend, holiday and all. I smiled and laughed at all I saw and heard all weekend long, being only my 2nd time on other ships, and I had the best time ever! I made friends and even though I was new I felt welcome as soon as I got there. You're all a wild and crazy and amazing and fun bunch of pirates for sure, I wish I could have held out longer.

And about last night, I ws trying to send a post or two, been only on long enough lately to get to test and assign duties, feed pets and then off again to rest, really trying to figure out the pets for now (one thing at a time for me), but when I finally sat down to write a few, the internet crashed until just a little while ago here.

No game, Wizards or Pirates (Live or Test) and no W101 or P101 websites to see what was up or send a letter to support for help, just nothing but a white page and page not found...

scared me a little (a lot) until I finally saw a post on Pirate101Central (thankfully I could get that one) with KI Alert note, so I wanted to shout out to Central as well (if that's okay). Thank you so much, I knew then to just keep trying, I couldn't even get the KI website. What a nightmare, please, don't try to picture it, it isn't pretty to imagine no KI or pirates or wizards in the world. I'm so tired now from the fright of it all.

I doubt that post last pm wen through, so this is to make sure, I didn't even get to Valkoor to try, but I will now if the internet stays good. And thank you Chrissy for helping me keep up when I got lost in the blur... no matter how busy you were when I'd ask 'What's happening?, you'd take the time to get me in the know, I had such a great time.

Great Party!
I am so thrilled that you had such a wonderful time. We Marauders are a great bunch of folk and their sense of fun and kindness overflows to all. Ohhh I really love that title of Gentleman Pirate for Valkoor. That totally suits him. It was a joy to keep you in the know about what was going on. I well remember my learning days and had many a patient pirate help me along. Just paying it forward.

Wise words too on the sobering reality of a world without KingsIsle. We are a tight knit community and when we cannot connect the world is much emptier. I know they may never see this but a great shout out of thanks to the internet techs that solved the issues in the bridges that connect us with our Marauding family. May we never be cast adrift again.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Ahh, the internet is still up so I'm getting this down.

Thank you for having me on board your ship too, I stayed on to enjoy the party a bit longer. And thank you for your positive and kind posts. I can't recall if I'd said I was nervous about a party atmosphere, its a lot for me to absorb, but from the first to the last, everyone was welcoming and kind and I had a great time.

Your generosity is tops as well and thank you for the offer of a great pet (I had them from last year so I was okay), but it was a terrific surprise to see all the joy it brought and we just met, that's never happened to me before. So thank you again just to be there to share the moment of everyone's fun.

Let me say thank you to everyone I ran across there, I'm sorry I don't remember many names, but I remember the acceptance and good, happy fun all around me.

I appreciate the comment on my pirate's name - I named all of my pirates Iridian so I could remember them myself, and I guess the name reminds me of my mom (not her name actually but she would have liked it a lot), a gentleman pirate's kindness and a blesser pirate's (Chrissy) blessings, I'll surely be able to develop some methods to manage more time for play and conversation, if a little at a time or a little late, happy thoughts are overflowing.

It was a great party, I watched my pet eggaloon? the purple one, flying wildly behind the ship in the turns sometimes, it was hilarious.

I am a bit worn out but wanted to get this in before I rested up awhile to try to go on test later, please know how much I appreciate your thoughts.

Oh, and I really wasn't on very long, so your timing was perfect, any sooner or later and I might have missed the chance to meet you too.

and again,

Great Party!!
Why Cat (would you prefer Cat or Iridian?), you are more than welcome! My ship, my crew and myself will always welcome any and all scurvy, scalawag souls that sail the scores of the Spiral's stupendous Skyways. It was very nice to have met you and I am very happy that you had a wonderful time at the party, as surely did I and all others.

I do remember you saying that you were a bit nervous about the party atmosphere and that is completely understandable. I get a bit nervous as well, mainly because there is so much chat going on and I am afraid that I will miss a comment intended for me or forget to respond to someone...I have a habit for not wanting anyone to feel left out and I surely don't like to exclude any pirate out there.

And you bet you are welcome for the pet offer, I wish that maybe there was another pet you didn't have, that I could have gifted you. I too like to see people react in a happy kind of way and I am a sucker for enjoying trying to make people happy (a 'curse' from my mom, I suppose). If I ever have extra of something it makes me feel good to share 'the wealth' with my fellow pirate friends (and my real life friends as well). Wait a minute, playing Pirate101 isn't a dream- is it, so that would make all of you my 'real life' friends, now wouldn't it?

I would love to be able to meet up and join you in the Spiral in the future as well. Just like you, I don't get a lot of time to play either and when I do it usually is just for a short amount of time(which can make farming and long dungeons a bit difficult). Although for me, it is more because of a rather busy schedule and having 3 pee-wee pirates of my own. The twins nap less now and are nearly crawling and already intrigued by everything they set their eyes upon. So they scoot, scuttle, roll, flip & flop all over until they get their hooks on whatever caught their attention. I love the curiosities and discovery mode of a baby, it actually makes me be more aware of what is around me- causing me to discover things I may have overlooked before. Babies teaching their daddy...who would've thunk it!

But, if you and I are ever on at the same time, feel free to chat with me, join me and/or ask for help or just company if you would like. And I would never feel offended if you just preferred to remain solo in any instance as well.

Well, again it was very nice to have met you and I am soooo glad you had a great time at the party! It was a blast and there surely will be more to come, you can count on that.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
So...

Great Party!
Thanks for coming out the party Iridian, It was really great meeting you and being able to add you to my long list and ever growing list of fellow mauraders. It's really great hearing how much you enjoyed the party, honestly this is only the third party I've hosted in game. The very first one was a nautical party that only two people showed up for, Anne Radcliffe and Krokotopia Pirate. I'm really happy to see new pirates like yourself jumping into these parties.

I'm usually only in game for about two hours or so on weekday evenings, and possibly less now that the weather is finally getting warmer. But if we're ever on at the same time feel free to give a shout.