Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet PvP Stats

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Would it be possible to get something on our character screen, like in wizards, where it tells us how many PvP matches we have won/lost? I'd love to be able to keep track of those stats.

Loving the update! :D

Visit Adventures of the Spiral today for tips and tricks on how to improve your gameplay.
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
That's probably not gonna be out until ranked pvp comes out in all honesty, such was the case for wizard101's pvp system at the time if I'm correct on that aspect of the game.

Community Leader
flash33 on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
That's probably not gonna be out until ranked pvp comes out in all honesty, such was the case for wizard101's pvp system at the time if I'm correct on that aspect of the game.
I'm talking about Pet PvP, not PvP. We have a Practice Pet PvP and Pet PvP - no reason why we can't see how many we have won/loss, no need for tickets.

Visit Adventures of the Spiral today for tips and tricks on how to improve your gameplay.
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
AoS Sheldon on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
I'm talking about Pet PvP, not PvP. We have a Practice Pet PvP and Pet PvP - no reason why we can't see how many we have won/loss, no need for tickets.
That would be cool o. o but if you lost allot a but demoralizing

Community Leader
I'm not sure if this would be a good idea. I mean does it really matter if you won a lot or lost a lot? "Oh I won 100 matches, I'm better than you" kind of mentality I never liked. So this makes me nervous to be honest.

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!