Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Alternative ways of obtaining Mega Snacks

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Hey There!

Like in Wizard101 we can Garden or Farm for Mega Snacks instead of purchasing them from the Crown Shop, will there be an alternative way of obtaining rank 8/9/10 snacks in Pirate101?

Thanks!

Sheldon

Visit Adventures of the Spiral today for tips and tricks on how to improve your gameplay.
Bosun
May 06, 2009
AoS Sheldon on Apr 12, 2014 wrote:
Hey There!

Like in Wizard101 we can Garden or Farm for Mega Snacks instead of purchasing them from the Crown Shop, will there be an alternative way of obtaining rank 8/9/10 snacks in Pirate101?

Thanks!

Sheldon
Well, I've gotten some powerful Pet Snacks from having my Companions go on Pet Wranglin'. I can't remember if I ever got any Rank 8, 9, or 10, but I did get a Rank 7, which was pretty helpful. If there were to be likely alternative ways though, I could see Tinkerin' (Crafting) and Fishin' (Pirate101's Gardening) as possible future alternatives for such snacks.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Cunning Finnigan S... on Apr 12, 2014 wrote:
Well, I've gotten some powerful Pet Snacks from having my Companions go on Pet Wranglin'. I can't remember if I ever got any Rank 8, 9, or 10, but I did get a Rank 7, which was pretty helpful. If there were to be likely alternative ways though, I could see Tinkerin' (Crafting) and Fishin' (Pirate101's Gardening) as possible future alternatives for such snacks.
I have received level 10 snacks from my crew. They are rare but the do show up.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Pet wrangling, treasure chests, bosses, pet sparring are just some of the ways to find Mega snacks.
Of course the easiest way is with a Mega Snack Pack.

Feed your pets foods they like to see their power grow!