Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where's Book 15?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ratbeard on Apr 11, 2014 wrote:
You're right, Zeppers. Over time you just come to accept these things, in much the same way that you can put on weight over the years without even noticing. But just because you get used to lugging around all that extra weight doesn't mean that you should just accept it, and boy, it sure feels good to shed those pounds!
That... is well put, Ratbeard. Seriously. We had some unnecessary weight when it comes to managing training our Companions to their level, but with that additional weight shedded, it was made easier to do so.

I wonder if what Blind Mew said about alleviating our boredom of Book 15's wait... could it be that the nefarious tower in MooShu is what he means? I wonder if our recruited Companions would react to that... Hmm...

On the other hand, we would get teasers about Book 15 sometime soon, so maybe that is what he would mean, too...

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
dark andrew sharp on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
I would usually be forcing you guys to hurry up but I think I will wait and two things one please post a reply to me Blind Mew and two I have an idea for book 15. I think the next worlds should be Polaris and Krokatopia. And I think there should be even more treasure so I can share with me crew. Pirate rule of being a captian always share the treasure with your crew. Dark Andrew Sharp level 65 musketeer
You do know that we're going back to Valencia, right? Not every new Book you expect has to be a new world all the time, not like how Wizard101 does. There may be return trips to previous worlds with new Skyways added to them.

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
Trimond297 on Jun 12, 2014 wrote:
You do know that we're going back to Valencia, right? Not every new Book you expect has to be a new world all the time, not like how Wizard101 does. There may be return trips to previous worlds with new Skyways added to them.
Exactly, I agree with you. Pressing forth is not the only option. Sometimes, to move forward, you must turn back...

Petty Alicia Cog

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
I have been bored out of my mind waiting for book 15! I hope they add more skyways too valencia. There was a big cliffhanger. Its just like: Avery: Catbeards piece of da map? You got it? * end of book 14*
And also, just a suggestion, we should be abel to go to the worlds in wizard 101 in book 14. Like grizzleheim, darkmoor, krokotopia, and polaris. I have been patient waiting, but it is still driving me insane waiting! Also, today when i telelported to a low level friend who was talking to lasko in blood shoals, i started talking to lasko too? And then i had no choice but to accept his quest and now it says its my main quest. Umm tell me when book 15 comes out it will get rid of that? Cause im lvl 65 and i do not wanna do anything over again.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
itsamemario4 on Jun 12, 2014 wrote:
Exactly, I agree with you. Pressing forth is not the only option. Sometimes, to move forward, you must turn back...

Petty Alicia Cog
Yes, especially if you have to go back to where the enemy lies in wait for the answers on how to defeat them...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Daring Destiny Dov... on Aug 4, 2014 wrote:
I have been bored out of my mind waiting for book 15! I hope they add more skyways too valencia. There was a big cliffhanger. Its just like: Avery: Catbeards piece of da map? You got it? * end of book 14*
And also, just a suggestion, we should be abel to go to the worlds in wizard 101 in book 14. Like grizzleheim, darkmoor, krokotopia, and polaris. I have been patient waiting, but it is still driving me insane waiting! Also, today when i telelported to a low level friend who was talking to lasko in blood shoals, i started talking to lasko too? And then i had no choice but to accept his quest and now it says its my main quest. Umm tell me when book 15 comes out it will get rid of that? Cause im lvl 65 and i do not wanna do anything over again.
The Lasko quests have been changed from the old quests, you will not be repeating anything. This will introduce you to the new areas from the update: Xol Akmol and Devilfish Hollow.