Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet Hatching

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I just wanted to know if anyone has found a unique hybrid pet through hatching yet? :P

Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
I hatched a Sky Turtle and an Ebon Spectre and got.... an Ebon Spectre!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Same here. Nothing yet in terms of hybrids. I think a list, if anyone has managed to pick up a hybrid or 2, would be appreciated. It would help A LOT of us out here. I really want to see if anything can be crossed with an armadillo verde.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
On one of the loading screens, there was a picture of a pet that looked like a combo of a jackalope and a tiger. If anyone has a tiger pet, maybe you can try that combo.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
I crossed an armadillo with the minotaur, and got another armadillo. I thought that the hybrid would be an armadillo with an axe. I didn't even see anything minotaur related to the new armadillo.

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
I paired a scorpion with a jackelope and got a scorpion. I was a little disappointed at first but then realized it's the *possibility* of getting some completely different pet that is what's really exciting. If I knew ahead of time that every pairing would give me a new and different pet the whole thing would lose some of its luster. IMO.

Thrifty Tiffany Webb lvl 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
That Sabertoothed Bunny is a pet you can buy for gold from one of the venders in the Bestia. I had one at level 25 but with the start over it will be a baby again. Such are the trials of the Test Realm.