Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A nod to our good friend

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
This post is to show my respect fro crissy. The other night my daughter got on my computer and saw how many times you posted and that must be a pretty good person and you know what? she's right! So I now raise my mug of yum up high THREE CHEERS FOR CRISSY!

Kai Sawkins

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
the purple captian on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
This post is to show my respect fro crissy. The other night my daughter got on my computer and saw how many times you posted and that must be a pretty good person and you know what? she's right! So I now raise my mug of yum up high THREE CHEERS FOR CRISSY!

Kai Sawkins
Thank you so kindly Kai and your sweet daughter. I have no lack of feeling loved here and everyone is always so kind, I totally feel everyone's love and acceptance as I love and accept them. Your words warm my heart.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the purple captian on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:

Kai Sawkins
It's not how many times she's posted, but the content of her posts: hip - hip hurrah!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
It's not how many times she's posted, but the content of her posts: hip - hip hurrah!
*Blushing* Thank you for those extremely kind words.