Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What would you like to see for Throwback Thursday?

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Let me just start this off with a question, will Throwback Thursday be a weekly thing? If so here is what I hope to see one day:

Cat Pirate
Ninja Pig
Volcano Island
Scarakeet
Parrot
And maybe some items in Wizard101's Throwback Thursday?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Noble Tyler Strong on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
Let me just start this off with a question, will Throwback Thursday be a weekly thing? If so here is what I hope to see one day:

Cat Pirate
Ninja Pig
Volcano Island
Scarakeet
Parrot
It's a hope a lot have but KingsIsle has been pretty consistent with their answers that permanently retired means just that. Integrity runs pretty high there and I think that is a good thing.

Ensign
Jun 22, 2013
Noble Tyler Strong on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:

Cat Pirate
Ninja Pig
Volcano Island
Scarakeet
Parrot
If P101 follows W101 it will be once a month.

As for the items I will love to have the Cat Pirate return, I have him on another account and would love for my main on this account to have him as well... (Maybe when Advance Companions go live, they might return him for a 1-week sell)

As for the rest of the items sure why not? I hated that its the items were for preorder bundles always, I feel that not everyone can buy things right away or during time frames. So having the items return would be a nice thing to do for everyone.

Ensign
Feb 26, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
It's a hope a lot have but KingsIsle has been pretty consistent with their answers that permanently retired means just that. Integrity runs pretty high there and I think that is a good thing.
You took the words right out of my mouth Chrissy.

As much as I would love to see some of the items you mentioned come back for purchase because I missed them when they were still available, I know that if they did a lot of players would be heated because they are kinda of like milestones to them. It marks them as part of the original bunch.

That being said, I've been here since Pirate's beta and I don't have any of those items because at the time I couldn't afford to purchase them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
SpiralKeeper on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
If P101 follows W101 it will be once a month.

As for the items I will love to have the Cat Pirate return, I have him on another account and would love for my main on this account to have him as well... (Maybe when Advance Companions go live, they might return him for a 1-week sell)

As for the rest of the items sure why not? I hated that its the items were for preorder bundles always, I feel that not everyone can buy things right away or during time frames. So having the items return would be a nice thing to do for everyone.
It wouldn't be nice for the ones that bought them before the game even went live knowing that they would forever have something unique because they put the time and investment into a game that hadn't even started yet.