Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Vicious Charge

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Can anyone tell me if the two headed dogs in the lair of shadows really drop a witchdoctor gear with vicious charge because I have been farming, rubbing my tummy, and begging for hours.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RyeKishatu2013 on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
Can anyone tell me if the two headed dogs in the lair of shadows really drop a witchdoctor gear with vicious charge because I have been farming, rubbing my tummy, and begging for hours.
According to the Wiki he drops the Patch of Chthonic Rage Which is a Witchdoctor totem with Vicious Charge.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
He does drop it. I want it too because i am a witch doctor that uses buccaneer style weapons.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
I believe that my tummy rubbing and pitiful begging worked. The vicious charge for staffy/smashy is a cool animation and with hiding, it is even better.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
RyeKishatu2013 on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
I have started farming him too. However i have got only a musketeer power giving eye patch.