Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New PvP arena?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
I'm getting tired of the same old PvP arenas in Skull Island, as it's always filled with new players and low pirates who won't leave.

Do you guys plan to add (a) new PvP arena(s) somewhere? I would be so happy if there was, so high pirates could play away from the low pirates.

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
I'm getting tired of the same old PvP arenas in Skull Island, as it's always filled with new players and low pirates who won't leave.
---------------

Oh they'll leave once they see the matchup.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Nah. Some lower levels actually love to watch the higher ones so they can see their class at the best and motivating themselves to be as powerful. IDK.

Golden Chris Silver - Level65

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I don't see what's so wrong with new pirates to want to experience PVP, it is not just for high levels, it is for all players, if you have a problem with it then I suggest going onto a different realm/area or battling in a house that has PVP.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
i'm ok with new players watching UNTIL they start to comment on my every move, then its just annoying