Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I challenge you all!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Earlier today I there was a little get together with One-Eyed Jack and there was a little give away (can't tell because I'm not sure if the event is still going). Anyhow I saw One-Eyed Jack's character, and I wanted to challenge him to a pvp match. But since you work at Kingsisle you don't have much time doing pvp, and other such (but maybe doing some trials on the updates before launching them to the Test Realm). But that is the only thing I seek, challenging One-Eyed Jack one of the producers of this wonderful, and entertaining game. Also it doesn't have to be Jack, I will challenge anyone (Vadima, Blind Mew, Ratbeard, etc.), also these amazing people here in the boards. Just put down a day, realm, and time and I'll see what I can do. Example:
Day: March 7th
Realm: Ol'Fish Eye
Time: 5:30 Central time

Administrator
A Dev Duel, eh?

Well as shown by this epic PvP match back in 2009, players rule devs in PvP. Although I wouldn't mind pitting Ratbeard versus a pro PvP player like Cunning Justin Silver. Personally, I'm not much of a PvP player, but you never know!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 6, 2014 wrote:
A Dev Duel, eh?

Well as shown by this epic PvP match back in 2009, players rule devs in PvP. Although I wouldn't mind pitting Ratbeard versus a pro PvP player like Cunning Justin Silver. Personally, I'm not much of a PvP player, but you never know!
Ooooh now THAT would be a PvP match worth watching. Ratbeard vs Justin. That would be a Party worth going to.

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
A Dev Duel, eh?

Hmm i read that link about Cunning Justin Silver, and he seems like an interesting opponent. How can I met up with him?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Richard Ashthorn on Mar 6, 2014 wrote:
Hmm i read that link about Cunning Justin Silver, and he seems like an interesting opponent. How can I met up with him?
Oooh getting even MORE interesting. A double billing maybe?

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Wow Justin vs. Ratbeard is a must see event please post particulars of when it is going down if it works out cause I will totally be there to see the epic showdown!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Hmmm very interesting, this be a brawl worth seeing me hearty's.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
A Dev Duel, eh?

as long as you unleash your skeleton crew of ghouls and wraiths and bone drakes, I am sure you will win
:P

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
1. For Rachel Dreamsong: I should feel offended about your comment, but I'm not. *sharpens blades*
2. For One-eyed Jack: Do you know any other devs who would be willing to do some pvp against a loyal player?

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Actually dashing leo ironside beat cunning justin silver 1v1

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I would also like to meet Cunning Justin Silver. Who knows him?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Oct 11, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Mar 21, 2014 wrote:
I would also like to meet Cunning Justin Silver. Who knows him?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Well, I USED to know Justin. We were pretty close friends. He helped me through half of Cool Ranch and some of Mooshu and I've known him since, like, February of 2013. We didn't talk anymore and about that time, my membership expired and people wanted to add me. So, I deleted people at random, careful to avoid my star friends (they're starred for a reason ) and I ended up deleting justin.

Well! Before I get TOO off topic, to answer your question: when I was friends with justin he was always, always, always in the Brawlin' Hall. I never ever saw him outside the Brawlin' Hall, ever. Except when he was helping me. That's all. I do see him every now and then in there when I'm in realm Avery. Maybe one day you'll run into him. don't expect to see him outside the PvP area

Marissa Everhart- LvL 65 Swashbuckler
Kristen Everhart LvL 16 Buccaneer