Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Zeke's Aquila Eagles

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 19, 2012
Has anyone mapped out where all the eagles are in Aquila? I am having a hard time finding several of them.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
FearlessRowan on Mar 5, 2014 wrote:
Has anyone mapped out where all the eagles are in Aquila? I am having a hard time finding several of them.
Hello there FearlessRowan and welcome to the message boards. I understand your frustration at finding those slippery eagles, as lots of players in the past have had trouble locating them (especially the one in Knossos). Here is a link to a guide with screenshots of all of the eagle locations over on Secrets of the Spiral that will help you find Zeke's Aquila Eagles.

Hope this helps and again welcome aboard!

Ensign
Nov 19, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Mar 5, 2014 wrote:
Hello there FearlessRowan and welcome to the message boards. I understand your frustration at finding those slippery eagles, as lots of players in the past have had trouble locating them (especially the one in Knossos). Here is a link to a guide with screenshots of all of the eagle locations over on Secrets of the Spiral that will help you find Zeke's Aquila Eagles.

Hope this helps and again welcome aboard!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
FearlessRowan on Mar 12, 2014 wrote:
THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Your are absolutely welcome FearlessRowan. I was glad to help out. I know that just being told or shown how to do something might take away from the accomplishment factor, but let's face it- this is a massive game with a ton of content and we can all stand to be pointed in the right direction now and then. Plus, the new content should be arriving in the hopefully near future and I wouldn't want you to have spend hour after hour searching for a tricky Eagle or two when there will be new worlds to explore.

On page 9 of the Pirates Helping Pirates (PHP) thread there are more links to some great guides from the other P101 sites out there. And there are many more guides over on Pirate101 Central forums. So, when the going gets extra tough...be sure to check some of them out. I would highly recommend trying tough things a few times before using guides, as you would be surprised by what you and your crew are capable of with a little bit of hard work, determination, trial and error and strategy.

But, when all else fails- I personally see nothing wrong with using the wise tips and great guides that your fellow pirates have been kind enough to create and share with us.
After all, that's what we are here for...to help one another out.