Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101/ Doctor Who?

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 16, 2011
Hello Pirates! Just the other day, CdeWinter and I were having a chat while going through Miranda, and I came up with a crazy thought.
~
Pirate101 is a pirate themed Doctor Who!

The main character is the Doctor. He's from an unknown or at least far away world, like the Doctor is from Gallifrey. We've got a bunch of companions that join us in adventure, the Doctor has his companions, and they also join him on his adventures. The different ships we can buy represent the Tardis.

Kane is The Great Intelligence, and his court and soldiers are all Whisper Men. The even have the same faces!
~
That's most of what I figured out.

Cheers!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thunder Hawk on Feb 12, 2014 wrote:
Hello Pirates! Just the other day, CdeWinter and I were having a chat while going through Miranda, and I came up with a crazy thought.
~
Pirate101 is a pirate themed Doctor Who!

The main character is the Doctor. He's from an unknown or at least far away world, like the Doctor is from Gallifrey. We've got a bunch of companions that join us in adventure, the Doctor has his companions, and they also join him on his adventures. The different ships we can buy represent the Tardis.

Kane is The Great Intelligence, and his court and soldiers are all Whisper Men. The even have the same faces!
~
That's most of what I figured out.

Cheers!
Well with Blind Mew's fondness for British stories I am sure the the influence is in there. He has given some noted nods to the Good Dr.