Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

One wish

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 19, 2013
Hi guys! Happy Chinese New Years! So, I hope some of you guys had a great Chinese New Year, Sadly I don't celebrate it Anyway, I was just sitting on the couch being bored (like always) and so I had an idea (an idea! wow, that's a first) And so I decided to make a topic about that if you only had one wish what would it be?

Obviously, my wish would be to get a million more wishes. I mean who wouldn't want a million wishes! (Gosh, I am such a child) So I hope to get to see your replies! Bye! :3

Happy Chinese New Years

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
MusketeerMegan on Feb 2, 2014 wrote:
Hi guys! Happy Chinese New Years! So, I hope some of you guys had a great Chinese New Year, Sadly I don't celebrate it Anyway, I was just sitting on the couch being bored (like always) and so I had an idea (an idea! wow, that's a first) And so I decided to make a topic about that if you only had one wish what would it be?

Obviously, my wish would be to get a million more wishes. I mean who wouldn't want a million wishes! (Gosh, I am such a child) So I hope to get to see your replies! Bye! :3

Happy Chinese New Years
If I could get one wish, I'd wish for a lot of journals for me to write and doodle in.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Hi Musketeer Megan. Welcome to the message boards. Wow, you have a deep question. Maybe I just think too much but I just don't think I am wise enough to use that one wish myself. I wouldn't want to be selfish and make it just about me yea I too have issues that really need addressing. Perhaps I would wish that everyone would get that one thing that they really need that will make them and their life better for everyone. Yea I know I sound like a beauty queen asking for whirled peas.
Perhaps your wish of a million wishes is the wise choice.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
My wish would to either end all problems with the world today, or to visit the KI studio like Ryan the Relentless did.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
If it can't be to get more wishes, then I would chose world peace or ending poverty. Or if it can't be those I don't have any special talents I can take pride in, the it would be to get a rare, special talent.

Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
well if we are talking in game dude set me up with some crowns i want every companion i can get (oh chickenminer you look sooooooooooooooooooo cool i wish i could have you) and you know some more monkeys and water mole sling man looks awesome ridolfio unicorn duelist i want you so muck i would kill for him flying fish would be awesome ugh i am such a companion person. speaking of which i would first ask for two more wishes and with for a new mode to pirate 101 random mode where all the companions have a random chance of joining (hint hint) like i hate how people go off and complain bout companions being weak well they probably just need a little training people keep saying oh *insert name here* is bad buff him up well that probaly breaks there poor ai heart think of all the nurse quins out there put to sleep never to wake again when she could be roaming cool ranch saving lives.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
My wish would be to visit Kingsisle and have a tour just like Ryan the relentless :D

Maybe even help discuss ideas for worlds or for Bundles (or both but that is just me dreaming :P )

If that did happen I would be forever happy as I love these games with a passion (the proof is in my somewhat full Bundle collection minus the launch bundles from Pirate101)
I would also like to help design ideas and backrounds for new companions (Orla the Orca anyone? I would love to design a full scale Piggle Crew pack complete with easy to obtain Piggle based companions)

:D but that's just me dreaming

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
pirate101 lover on Feb 2, 2014 wrote:
If it can't be to get more wishes, then I would chose world peace or ending poverty. Or if it can't be those I don't have any special talents I can take pride in, the it would be to get a rare, special talent.
By a rare, special talent I don't mean being able to lick my elbow or something like that.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009

Happy Chinese New Years
I would wish for three more wishes. With those, I would end world hunger, end poverty, and wish for three more wishes.

Captain
May 13, 2011
i would just wish for more crowns. 200.000 free crowns...

what? i wanted to make a P101 related wish

Ensign
Jun 28, 2013

Happy Chinese New Years
i'd first wish for a million wishes then unlimited training tomes and then give random people what they want
cause i've got 999,998 because i'd also wish for some gear that i've been farming for but still the rest would be givin away to people and random people

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Kai Alcott on Feb 5, 2014 wrote:
I would wish for three more wishes. With those, I would end world hunger, end poverty, and wish for three more wishes.
From there I would wish for a lightsaber, one of those blade thingies, hidden blades, that Assassins from Assassin's Creed use, and three more wishes. Then I would wish for a portal to the spiral, a flying car, and three more wishes. Then I would wish for a ship and some windstones after I ran out of gas. Then three more wishes.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kai Alcott on Feb 6, 2014 wrote:
From there I would wish for a lightsaber, one of those blade thingies, hidden blades, that Assassins from Assassin's Creed use, and three more wishes. Then I would wish for a portal to the spiral, a flying car, and three more wishes. Then I would wish for a ship and some windstones after I ran out of gas. Then three more wishes.
Lol, I see where you are going here. Nice strategy.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Kai Alcott on Feb 6, 2014 wrote:
Then, a crew of people who will not steal anything from me, and know how to fight, plus millions of gold. Three more wishes. Spend them all on cannons that can fell any ship, an invincible hull, and infinite chocolate.

Captain
May 16, 2011
One wish? Oh, my answer is easy!

I would wish that I wouldn't have to shovel snow off my driveway each day. Whether that's a simple; "No snow on your driveway for the rest of eternity!" Or it snows less each day, I don't really care.

Cheers!

Captain
May 13, 2011
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sneaky George Quar... on Feb 7, 2014 wrote:
wouldnt wishing for more wishes ruin the point of this?
This is quite true and very wise. But, since when have we pirates been the type to follow the rules?

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Sneaky George Quar... on Feb 7, 2014 wrote:
wouldnt wishing for more wishes ruin the point of this?
There's a point to this?

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
:D can't resist making another wish.

I wish that we had more skeleton companions and witchdoctor companions