Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay: Time Travel

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Kai placed the small stone on the altar as the cave crumbled.
A bright flash of light, and a crash.
"Uh oh." Kai mutters. "Spell failing."
It suddenly breaks, teleporting he and a few random people to a cave in Mooshu one hundred years past.
><><><><><><><><
A blinding flash, and they all find themselves in a dark cave, the sounds of war in a small village outside.
"Here I am." The Alcott boy mutters. "Now I have some unfinished business."
Then the leaves part, revealing a Samoorai in shining obsidian armor.
"Imperial or Resistance?!" He demands, swiftly pointing his Katana at anyone. (First to reply, that's you.)
OOC: This is really a roleplay about Kai's past, and some questions he has that remain unanswered.
You may be asking 'Why a roleplay?'
The answer: Because, I enjoy roleplays. I find them fun, and, also, Felix threatened my life if I didn't make it a roleplay.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
"Outland merchants, unworthy of your attention, and ignorant of this conflict, great lord. What is your will?" answered Sven, the witchdoctor . He knew that his travel papers were more trouble than benefit. Not only were the signators yet to be born, making them look inauthentic, they would raise even more questions. Better to take stock of the situation than jump further into the unknown.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
"Note to self. Never ever ever EVER let Fearless do that again. Huh, where am-" "Imperial or Resistance?!" said the Samoorai. George Gordon had let Fearless concoct a spell that would give him the ability to see through time, but he might've put something in there. "What happens if I say Resistance? Is that the Armada Resistance?" "No, and you'll get jailed." "Oh, okay then. Imperial Resistance." "Wrong. Arrest him!" "Gee, I'd love to stay but- "He is mine. Step away, Samoorai." That was Deacon. He had been spying on the Gordon family when the spell went haywire. "Well, look what we have here. Come, Gordon. Time to put the armor on." " No!!! No!!! N-I live to serve Kane." "Yes, now that the special armor is on, let's go. I have a treat for you." "Yes, Deacon" said the charmed George Gordon. Deacon had studied the way Fearless charmed his brothers, then went to Bishop to make the suit of charming armor. George Gordon was attracted to it because it had magical properties. After they left, a group of people who hid from Deacon went off to rescue him.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Kai Alcott on Jan 30, 2014 wrote:
Kai placed the small stone on the altar as the cave crumbled.
A bright flash of light, and a crash.
"Uh oh." Kai mutters. "Spell failing."
It suddenly breaks, teleporting he and a few random people to a cave in Mooshu one hundred years past.
><><><><><><><><
A blinding flash, and they all find themselves in a dark cave, the sounds of war in a small village outside.
"Here I am." The Alcott boy mutters. "Now I have some unfinished business."
Then the leaves part, revealing a Samoorai in shining obsidian armor.
"Imperial or Resistance?!" He demands, swiftly pointing his Katana at anyone. (First to reply, that's you.)
OOC: This is really a roleplay about Kai's past, and some questions he has that remain unanswered.
You may be asking 'Why a roleplay?'
The answer: Because, I enjoy roleplays. I find them fun, and, also, Felix threatened my life if I didn't make it a roleplay.
Kai kicks the Katana away, tearing an armor plate from the warrior's stomach. He staggered back as the Alcott placed his foot on his stomach. Kai used the Samoorai to catapult himself a bit into the air, and lands behind the Samoorai, grabbing him as he hits the ground. The Samoorai is held on the ground by Kai's feet.
He gave a groan, and Kai quickly pulled a dagger out. He put it to his enemy's neck.
"Where is the Wizard? The Ice wizard?" The boy demands.
"Whaa..t Ice Wizard?" Groans the Samoorai.
"YOU KNOW WHICH ONE!" Kai shouts back, slapping the Samoorai. He makes a small cut on the bull's chest.
"Wiizard... No wiiizards." He replies.
Kai responds by turning that small cut into a deep gash across his chest.
"OK! I'LL TELL YOU!" Screams the warrior. "They just finished freezing the Alcott boy! They're on their way back to the capitol for pay! Now, please don't leave me here, I'll die."
"I hope so." Kai shoots back, pulling two grappling hooks from his pocket.
OOC: If anyone plans on joining, can they please do it now?

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
GBalance101 on Jan 31, 2014 wrote:
"Note to self. Never ever ever EVER let Fearless do that again. Huh, where am-" "Imperial or Resistance?!" said the Samoorai. George Gordon had let Fearless concoct a spell that would give him the ability to see through time, but he might've put something in there. "What happens if I say Resistance? Is that the Armada Resistance?" "No, and you'll get jailed." "Oh, okay then. Imperial Resistance." "Wrong. Arrest him!" "Gee, I'd love to stay but- "He is mine. Step away, Samoorai." That was Deacon. He had been spying on the Gordon family when the spell went haywire. "Well, look what we have here. Come, Gordon. Time to put the armor on." " No!!! No!!! N-I live to serve Kane." "Yes, now that the special armor is on, let's go. I have a treat for you." "Yes, Deacon" said the charmed George Gordon. Deacon had studied the way Fearless charmed his brothers, then went to Bishop to make the suit of charming armor. George Gordon was attracted to it because it had magical properties. After they left, a group of people who hid from Deacon went off to rescue him.
OOC: Sorry, G-Balance, Deacon didn't appear. This is a hundred years before the game, too.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
They charged into the Armada fortress. Fearless, Sly, Joe Yard, Olivia Gaff, and Goldie bashed and crashed every single clockwork they met. Finally, they reached the room where George Gordon was held. "So, we meet again Gordon family. For the last time!" "Not today, Deacon! Ready, set, BOOM!" The Gordon family hit Deacon with all their strength. At last, Deacon was defeated. The pieces of the armor fell off of the just woken up George Gordon. "Oh, my head. Did I get captured by Deacon again?" "Yup." "Figures. Hey, let's go. I heard something about finding a wizard. Fearless, get the teleport ready." "Ok, just hold on to me." He made the power casting move, and they landed right next to Kai Alcott. "O.M.G It's Kai Alcott!!!!"

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Kai Alcott on Feb 1, 2014 wrote:
OOC: Sorry, G-Balance, Deacon didn't appear. This is a hundred years before the game, too.
OOC: Oh, sorry Kai. Guess I'm back to the drawing board.

"Imperial or Resistance?!" Said the Samoorai. "Gee, uh, Resistance?" "Wrong!" "Oh, dang, then. Where's Kai? Kai Alcott and the Ice wizard!" "They went to the Capitol. Just go through Hamamitsu!" "Great. BONNIE! Get the ship!" He went to the way to Subata Skyway and blasted the blockade to bits. "Now to find those people."

Captain
May 16, 2011
OOC: Nice idea, but I'm probably not going to join. If I let Hank in, he'll be talking non-stop about all the problems with time travel. If I let Talon in, he'll be screwing around, causing time paradoxes everywhere. If I let Connor, Wolf, or Sean in, they'll probably just kill themselves because they're stuck in a different time. If I let Liam in, he'll be walking around thinking about his new life choices. Yep, none of my characters would help in this situation.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
GBalance101 on Feb 1, 2014 wrote:
OOC: Oh, sorry Kai. Guess I'm back to the drawing board.

"Imperial or Resistance?!" Said the Samoorai. "Gee, uh, Resistance?" "Wrong!" "Oh, dang, then. Where's Kai? Kai Alcott and the Ice wizard!" "They went to the Capitol. Just go through Hamamitsu!" "Great. BONNIE! Get the ship!" He went to the way to Subata Skyway and blasted the blockade to bits. "Now to find those people."
Kai jumps on to the ship.
"My spell failed, didn't it?" He asks, throwing daggers accurately into each and every Samoorai they passed.
"So, you're searching for my younger self? I wouldn't advise that."
"You see, this is a civil war. The Samoorai will attack on sight. They know my face, they hate me, and they know yours now too. Coming into the open is a bad-"
He's interrupted by a cannon blowing the mast off.
"-idea."
"I came back to find the rest of the Alcotts, and find out why they disappeared. If I'm stopped from being frozen, I won't come in your time, so the spell won't fail, so I won't have been stopped from being frozen, so I will appear in your time, so the spell will fail, and you will stop me from being frozen. That goes on for a while, trust me. The point is, when time traveling, don't interfere with anything."
Kai suddenly yells "STOOOP!"
He points to a ship, sailing towards a strange golden stormgate. "That flag? Alcott family seal. Stormgate? El Dorado."
He climbs what's left of the mast quickly, running along the wood and jumping. He flies through the air. He lands just on the tip of the ship. He runs and jumps, landing besides a man that looks almost exactly like himself, but older and taller.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Kai Alcott on Feb 3, 2014 wrote:
"My spell failed, didn't it?" He asks, throwing daggers accurately into each and every Samoorai they passed.
"You see, this is a civil war. The Samoorai will attack on sight. They know my face, they hate me, and they know yours now too. Coming into the open is a bad-"
"-idea."
"I came back to find the rest of the Alcotts, and find out why they disappeared. If I'm stopped from being frozen, I won't come in your time, so the spell won't fail, so I won't have been stopped from being frozen, so I will appear in your time, so the spell will fail, and you will stop me from being frozen. That goes on for a while, trust me. The point is, when time traveling, don't interfere with anything."
He points to a ship, sailing towards a strange golden stormgate. "That flag? Alcott family seal. Stormgate? El Dorado."
He climbs what's left of the mast quickly, running along the wood and jumping. He flies through the air. He lands just on the tip of the ship. He runs and jumps, landing besides a man that looks almost exactly like himself, but older and taller.
Sven teleports to the ship approaching the golden stormgate and says, "I am Sven. Before you attack anyone here, please let me know what's going on using words instead of blades. I'll probably help you, but I'm not interested in senseless violence."

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Row4n412 on Feb 3, 2014 wrote:
Sven teleports to the ship approaching the golden stormgate and says, "I am Sven. Before you attack anyone here, please let me know what's going on using words instead of blades. I'll probably help you, but I'm not interested in senseless violence."
"What?" The man, Kai's father, asks in disbelief. "Kai, son, weren't you going to fight for the peasants? And why would my family attack each other? Mr... Sven, you should get off my ship."
Kai asks "Where are you going?"
"Fleeing to El Dorado. The stormgate will close soon, so I need to hurry."
The boy realizes what his father is saying. "You left our friends to fight a war... so you could go live a life of luxury? You coward." Kai gives him a look of disdain. "This is how our clan ends? The so-called leader, dying to a bunch of spirits in a realm where he shouldn't be?"
Kai ends the spell he had up.
Everyone finds themselves in a cave, the one Kai had used to cast the spell.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Kai Alcott on Feb 3, 2014 wrote:
"-idea."
OOC: Who's talking? Kai? My character ? Someone else?
"Huh. Strange guy. Hey, is it just me, or does that ship right there look just like ours? " He peered closer to look. "That flag. Red sword with black fire. Holy banana peels, that's OUR flag. And those people... Who volunteers to go look?" "Ooo,oo, pick me captain, pick me!" That was just about everyone. "I'll go, captain. Ratbeard, Scratch, you're coming with me." "Ok Bonnie, I'll prepare a longboat for you. Just wave either flag I packed and you'll be fine. " They set off in peace. (Scratch kept them from fighting.) "Ratbeard, look! You're wearing a wig!" "But yere wearing a feather in yer hat! And can flip in the air! And they've faced Deacon! We've gotta tell the captain!" "WHAT?! That's impossible!!"

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
GBalance101 on Feb 4, 2014 wrote:
OOC: Who's talking? Kai? My character ? Someone else?
"Huh. Strange guy. Hey, is it just me, or does that ship right there look just like ours? " He peered closer to look. "That flag. Red sword with black fire. Holy banana peels, that's OUR flag. And those people... Who volunteers to go look?" "Ooo,oo, pick me captain, pick me!" That was just about everyone. "I'll go, captain. Ratbeard, Scratch, you're coming with me." "Ok Bonnie, I'll prepare a longboat for you. Just wave either flag I packed and you'll be fine. " They set off in peace. (Scratch kept them from fighting.) "Ratbeard, look! You're wearing a wig!" "But yere wearing a feather in yer hat! And can flip in the air! And they've faced Deacon! We've gotta tell the captain!" "WHAT?! That's impossible!!"
OOC: We're in a cave under Skull Island. We are back in the present, and we somehow avoided any paradoxes.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Kai Alcott on Feb 4, 2014 wrote:
OOC: We're in a cave under Skull Island. We are back in the present, and we somehow avoided any paradoxes.
OOC: Ay, back to the drawing board again.
"Bro? You ok?" "Oooh, my head. What happened?" "Fearless tried to cast a spell to find out who our parents are. It went horribly wrong, and after the explosion, we couldn't find you. Then, we suddenly saw you, but you had passed out." "I tried to charm you into waking up, but you were out cold." "Wow, that was interesting. Hey, it's Kai Alcott. I swear I remember from him somewhere. Fearless and Sly, start a fire and I'll tell you what happened. I think I've got some spare batacuda from hunting in the skyway." George Gordon told the story, with help from Kai, while everyone munched on roast batacuda.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
GBalance101 on Feb 5, 2014 wrote:
OOC: Ay, back to the drawing board again.
"Bro? You ok?" "Oooh, my head. What happened?" "Fearless tried to cast a spell to find out who our parents are. It went horribly wrong, and after the explosion, we couldn't find you. Then, we suddenly saw you, but you had passed out." "I tried to charm you into waking up, but you were out cold." "Wow, that was interesting. Hey, it's Kai Alcott. I swear I remember from him somewhere. Fearless and Sly, start a fire and I'll tell you what happened. I think I've got some spare batacuda from hunting in the skyway." George Gordon told the story, with help from Kai, while everyone munched on roast batacuda.
"-and that's how we saved Marleybone!" Kai finishes.
"Weren't we talking about Mooshu?"
"Uh... Look! It's Kane!" Kai points to his right, then dashes to his left.