Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ratbeard vs catbeard

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
So who would win is it the villan turned good ratbeard
Or will it be a hunter of pickled herring and lover of Polaris catbeard
You decide I think ratbeard here

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
So who would win is it the villan turned good ratbeard
Or will it be a hunter of pickled herring and lover of Polaris catbeard
You decide I think ratbeard here
I'm voting for Catbeard on this one he has riposte and relentless and Ratbeard doesn't

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
CheeryCherry1234 on Jan 26, 2014 wrote:
I'm voting for Catbeard on this one he has riposte and relentless and Ratbeard doesn't
Oh yeah by the way I'm only in cool ranch well I'm about to finish it so I don't know what epics catbeard even has

Ensign
May 14, 2009
In epics catbeard wins because catbeard gets relentless and riposte which are both equals to ratbeards first strike but the only problem with catbeard is he doesn't fill the role of privateer unlike ratbeard who fills the role of buccaneer. A privateer companion should be able to heal and take hits but not deal much damage and catbeard can take hits and deal decent hits but doesn't heal. Ratbeard on the other hand fills the role of buccaneer great buccaneers need to be able to take hits and deal decent ones and ratbeard does both. Ratbeards only problem is the lack of good epics unlike catbeard who can get some great epics including relentless and riposte. I would say overall ratbeard is better because he fills the role of what he is supposed to be and as rat admiral he gets great powers including Triton song, clear decks, buccaneer smash, critical strike melee 3, and hold the line. You also get to improve him with more epic even though he doesn't get any good ones except first strike (that is my opinion that his only good epic is first strike) but an epic is and epic. Ratbeard is better then catbeard.