Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What do you think?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
So far KI has given us 4 sneak peeks. (Correct me if i'm wrong.) What I want to know is what you think they all mean. Here's a refresher: 1. A crazy guy who has gone barmy. 2. A shark in Vadima's place. 3. An Aquilan bridge in skull island with a big bird in the backround. 4. A barmy looking chest in skull mountain.
What do you think these mean? Maybe we pirates can crack this case or at least get a reasonable answer. So let me start. 1. I believe this is a quest revolving around the aztecosaurs. Maybe something to do outside of el dorado. In the picture bonnie isn't upgraded so this might be available for everyone. 2. I think this is a companion because he said he seeks passage with us. Why we are in Vadima's realm? I don't know. Maybe ye sharp eyed pirates can figure this one out. 3. I believe this is ranked PvP just from speculation. Maybe it's a waterworks type world. 4. Maybe an extra loot chest. The handcuffs throw me off. I got nothing really for this one. All right I started for you pirates so let's get cracking on this mystery!

Ensign
Jul 26, 2009
I'm stumped about the others, but I'm pretty sure that the chest with handcuffs might be similar to the silver chests in Wizard101. You know, solve a puzzle, get a bigger prize. Just a thought.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Duke of Westminste... on Jan 8, 2014 wrote:
So far KI has given us 4 sneak peeks. (Correct me if i'm wrong.) What I want to know is what you think they all mean. Here's a refresher: 1. A crazy guy who has gone barmy. 2. A shark in Vadima's place. 3. An Aquilan bridge in skull island with a big bird in the backround. 4. A barmy looking chest in skull mountain.
What do you think these mean? Maybe we pirates can crack this case or at least get a reasonable answer. So let me start. 1. I believe this is a quest revolving around the aztecosaurs. Maybe something to do outside of el dorado. In the picture bonnie isn't upgraded so this might be available for everyone. 2. I think this is a companion because he said he seeks passage with us. Why we are in Vadima's realm? I don't know. Maybe ye sharp eyed pirates can figure this one out. 3. I believe this is ranked PvP just from speculation. Maybe it's a waterworks type world. 4. Maybe an extra loot chest. The handcuffs throw me off. I got nothing really for this one. All right I started for you pirates so let's get cracking on this mystery!
Sorry, my thoughts may be a bit out of order here, as they so often are.

2. I may be mistaken, but I believe the large bird seen in the screenshot is Atlas. In the Greek mythology Atlas was tasked with holding/supporting the world on his shoulders. Often he is pictured as literally holding the world on his shoulders, but he is also mentioned as being stationed inside Mount Olympus and acting as a central supporting column for the world. Now, in the picture, Atlas (as I will call him) appears to be holding an arena type structure on his back, but it could still be Mount Olympus.

1. The crazy guy and the locked chest (4.) I strongly think that these two go together, I mean the posted the pictures as a Barmy old man and a Barmy old chest. A little too obvious, though that may be the point. Now in the picture of the chest there are two locks above the chest, and two locks on the chest. To me this suggests simply a double locked chest. Which in itself suggests a QUEST! Why lock a loot chest twice? Why even lock a loot chest once? No, I think a quest will be involved where our pirates must find at least two keys to the chest. Or perhaps they must find a key, and a person holding another key (Barmy Old Man?).

3. The Carib/Hawaiian armoured shark, as stated before in another post, I think he is a denizin of Skull Island not another world. Perhaps he is simply a messenger that has searched out Vadima for advice on some mysterious object or happenchance. Vadima is a witchdoctor and seer afterall right?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Duke of Westminste... on Jan 8, 2014 wrote:
Let's not forget the pets they showed us. Could what they are mean something?

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 9, 2014 wrote:
Let's not forget the pets they showed us. Could what they are mean something?
I must have not seen the pets. If possible could you give me a link to them?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Duke of Westminste... on Jan 9, 2014 wrote:
I must have not seen the pets. If possible could you give me a link to them?
Sure. Here ya go. Look at the montage of pet photos at the bottom. There are two pets that are not in the game yet.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 10, 2014 wrote:
Sure. Here ya go. Look at the montage of pet photos at the bottom. There are two pets that are not in the game yet.
Hmm... Yes. Now I see them. Thanks. Maybe ranged pets?

Ensign
Aug 10, 2012
I think I may have an idea, at least how the clues fit together. You go to Vadima's realm, then talk to Mordecai (or some other shark of importance) to get your first quest for a key. After you obtain this, you'll head to Aquila (I think, the clue with the picture with something in the background looked like Aquila) There, you'll meet up with the crazy man to begin your second quest for a key. After this, you'll head to the double locked chest to receive your reward! Just a theory, but if it's true, then the reward will probably be great, since you'd have to head to Aquila (again, probably not right), so maybe a mount or a pet or something?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
sophieevancho on Jan 23, 2014 wrote:
I think I may have an idea, at least how the clues fit together. You go to Vadima's realm, then talk to Mordecai (or some other shark of importance) to get your first quest for a key. After you obtain this, you'll head to Aquila (I think, the clue with the picture with something in the background looked like Aquila) There, you'll meet up with the crazy man to begin your second quest for a key. After this, you'll head to the double locked chest to receive your reward! Just a theory, but if it's true, then the reward will probably be great, since you'd have to head to Aquila (again, probably not right), so maybe a mount or a pet or something?
Welcome to the message boards Sophie Evancho. Those are some good guesses. Hopefully we will all find out soon.