Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Monkey King drop rate

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 14, 2011
Hello there, I have begun to get really annoyed with monkey king. This is because when you fight him, there are four monkeys you have to kill, but it only drops one chest. I am wondering if Kingsisle can fix this, so it can drop the number of chests per enemy.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Deadeyejacobking on Jan 4, 2014 wrote:
Hello there, I have begun to get really annoyed with monkey king. This is because when you fight him, there are four monkeys you have to kill, but it only drops one chest. I am wondering if Kingsisle can fix this, so it can drop the number of chests per enemy.
I also agree. Apparently, he used to be a good place to farm for gear, but now, i don't think anyone has gotten a piece of no auction gear. It takes too long and isn't worth it in the long run. Maybe it should have one boss chest, and 3 other chests like the majority of bosses in mooshu.