Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Shipyard change

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
I am really furious right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My New World post was locked!Why did they lock it?I was going to edit it when I found out you locked it.It took me two days to find out what to write and i did apoligize for having the wrong subject.I would like it unlocked and an explanation why you locked it or I will not pay for my membership anymore no matter how much I like playing it.

Signed His Royal Highness,

Count Aidan Rock-Arnarson

Administrator
Sorry you're upset. Old posts with no current responses are automatically locked by the system. I've unlocked this post for you to edit; however, it will automatically lock once again sometime later tonight. Alternatively you could re-post your idea with your new changes.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Good info to know Jack. I always wondered why some are locked and some not. (With the exception of moderators locking for stated reasons.)