Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More extra Mojo Potions, please!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
The Mojo Potions are nice to have, but having our current amount up to three may not be enough for more tougher adventures to arrive. I think you may need to add in more Mojo Potions by adding in new side quests for each world available by far that give out additional Mojo Potions as quest rewards. Please listen my request. Thanks for listening!

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Trimond297 on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
The Mojo Potions are nice to have, but having our current amount up to three may not be enough for more tougher adventures to arrive. I think you may need to add in more Mojo Potions by adding in new side quests for each world available by far that give out additional Mojo Potions as quest rewards. Please listen my request. Thanks for listening!
It's not that essential, right? Having 3 is enough already, and if maxxed out you can get a mojo potion (and two fifths) by collecting two wisps of blue yum yum, that's not hard to find, right?
Plus, in dungeons there are always blue yum yum around, incase you ran out of mojo and your companions died.
And you never know, they may add another in the new update.

Merciless Jean Percy, 65
Merciless Jack Ramsey, 58

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
No we have enough I have 2 and it's hard enough filling them and I rarely use them because I'm really good at battling

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Wizard101 only recently added a fourth potion bottle after years of three being the max. I would assume Pirate101 would follow a similar pattern.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Oran from Urz on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
Wizard101 only recently added a fourth potion bottle after years of three being the max. I would assume Pirate101 would follow a similar pattern.
k i didnt start with wizard 101 i started with pirate when i max out im getting wizard 101