Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Musketeer split

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
I think that for a sixth class, all musketeers that use arrows instead of rifles should become part of the archer class. There are too many musketeer companions and enemies, so this would be a good way to split it up. Archers would be similar to musketeers but with different powers, strengths and such. Does anyone like this?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
That is a neat idea but this far into the story line I am not sure it is even possible to add a class now. There is so much that would have to be redone. I love the idea of a sixth class and having six choices but it just may be too late to implement it.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
I don't see any real reason to split them seems like it would just cause problems

Ensign
Sep 13, 2009
It would've probably been a good idea for there to be a sixth ranged class that way there would be three ranged and three melee but it's too late now and privateers had to split as the ranged and melee class and have to have to main stats at once (will and strength) which I find pretty annoying( which one is better?) but they probably had to skip the sixth class in order to get beta out earlier.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
This WOULD have been a good idea but it's late now I do have heaps of arrow using musketeers but now it's not useful that's really it