Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

a lot of games pale in comparison to p101.

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
  • This is what games out there have:
  • blood
  • gore
  • gambling
  • a whole lot of language
  • And words that i won't ever use in these boards to describe it.
This is what p101 has:
  • no blood
  • no gore
  • no language
  • no gambling
  • a very funny storyline.
  • awesome message boards with very nice people
  • an awesome game creator.
Thanks for a great game ki. I am new to mmo's, and started with w101, then played p101, so i guess i started with the best. People out there who don't play p101 shod, because you will play the best game ever.
Thanks for an awesome game ki. P101 and w101 has changed my life. In a good way. I am very happy that you decided to make a kid-safe game, because if you didn't, i wouldn't be the way i am now.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
pirate101 lover on Dec 21, 2013 wrote:
  • blood
  • gore
  • gambling
This is what p101 has:
  • no blood
  • no gore
  • no language
  • no gambling
Thanks for a great game ki. I am new to mmo's, and started with w101, then played p101, so i guess i started with the best. People out there who don't play p101 shod, because you will play the best game ever.
Thanks for an awesome game ki. P101 and w101 has changed my life. In a good way. I am very happy that you decided to make a kid-safe game, because if you didn't, i wouldn't be the way i am now.
Hello there Pirate101 lover

You hit the nail on the head. KI definitely broke the mold with Wizard101 and Pirate101 and showed that in order to have an amazing game you don't need all the gratuitous violence, gore, bad language and other negative stuff that other MMOs have. I have never seen a game where a grandchild and his/her grandparent can sit side by side and enjoy the same game, and actually share laughs and stories about their own pirates. I personally know players ranging from age 6 to 70+ that play both games. Now to me- that is just pretty awesome.

I am very glad that KI was able to have such a positive influence in your life and for many others as well. We all should be very grateful that they put so much thought into making a family friendly game that people from all walks of life could enjoy.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
I agree most games aren't sunshine and rainbows, but this one is just plain awesomeness. I love this game sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much i stay up until 1 a.m. in the morning on weekends. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
-Silver Fiona

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
I never thought I would see a game where a family could bond over. I even suggested this game to a friend of mine. Chrissy you know the story.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Frozenmuskets on Dec 23, 2013 wrote:
I agree most games aren't sunshine and rainbows, but this one is just plain awesomeness. I love this game sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much i stay up until 1 a.m. in the morning on weekends. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
-Silver Fiona
Sometimes I wake up early on late start Tuesdays to play.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
  • blood
  • gore
  • gambling
This is what p101 has:
  • no blood
  • no gore
  • no language
  • no gambling
...........Is it wrong that I think games need a little violence/gore?

Not family games like Pirate101. It's just... I have a rather violent sense of humor and I've been misinterpreted as a messed up psycho because of it. I like to play games where I can get my anger out sometimes. (Ex: Portal 2 Multiplayer lets me use portals to teleport my sisters who play with me into hazards. XD) I'm not one to play M rated games (even though some aren't even that bad...) because my mom doesn't allow it, but I swear there are ZERO T rated games which have a story. I see WWE, which I'm not interested in and other games, but besides two I've seen lately (Portal and Mirror's Edge) there aren't a lot of enjoyable games out there for my age.

Except pirate101. I love this game. It's not T, and it's not super violent and easy to get my anger rid of, but it's fun and enjoyable, and takes away my anger and sadness differently. With fun countering it.

Ciao!

Captain
May 13, 2011
  • blood
  • gore
  • gambling
This is what p101 has:
  • no blood
  • no gore
  • no language
  • no gambling
funny. call of duty zombies has everything you listed on the top. i still play it a lot though

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Pirate101 also has a, epic, caring, and always hard-working staff! That is something barely any game has!