Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Witchdoctor AOE hit rate.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 07, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
Ahh I suspect that your using the word appears is the important factor here. It may appear to you that it doesn't do anything but I have seen misses in general really slow when she does this. Perhaps Ratbeard could educate us on just how much effect that scattershot has
It appears to me that Ratbeard himself posted that fizzle rate has nothing to do with dodge, and hence has nothing to do with a dodge de-buff. I just wanted this confirmed by Ratbeard. Once again this is about Witchdoctors and their base AOE hit rates. Not any other class. Not any card cast spells.

Developer
drwe on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
It appears to me that Ratbeard himself posted that fizzle rate has nothing to do with dodge, and hence has nothing to do with a dodge de-buff. I just wanted this confirmed by Ratbeard. Once again this is about Witchdoctors and their base AOE hit rates. Not any other class. Not any card cast spells.
Debuffing the target's dodge (with Bonnie Anne or any other power) will only have an effect on witchdoctor attacks that select a single target.

It won't do anything for AOE attacks, but it will help if that AOE attack is followed by a Mojo Echo.

Ensign
May 07, 2009
Ratbeard on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
Debuffing the target's dodge (with Bonnie Anne or any other power) will only have an effect on witchdoctor attacks that select a single target.

It won't do anything for AOE attacks, but it will help if that AOE attack is followed by a Mojo Echo.
Thanks Ratbeard! Once again you're the best!

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
Ahh I suspect that your using the word appears is the important factor here. It may appear to you that it doesn't do anything but I have seen misses in general really slow when she does this. Perhaps Ratbeard could educate us on just how much effect that scattershot has
Bonnie's Scattershot debuff lowers the target's dodge by 25% for 5 rounds.
If the debuffed unit's dodge was 100%, it becomes 75%
If the debuffed unit's dodge was 125%, it becomes 100%