Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is this a bug?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
I'm trying to fight the amber horde so I can get Lord Chagatai to like me and also so i can get to Marleybone soon which is my favorite planet (tied with Mooshu), and it only says I've only defeated 4 ships and I've almost if not defeated as many as I need to but they don't count for some reason. And yes they have all been the amber horde ships and most not with the bosses on the ships. I really want Lord Chagatai to like me and I really want to get to Marleybone soon I miss Arthur Wethersfield :( please add him (random i know...sorry).

Administrator
Hi! Were you able to complete this part of the quest and talk with Lord Chagatai?

If you have completed the quest objective and cannot proceed with your quest, please contact support@pirate101.com for more assistance.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 9, 2013 wrote:
Hi! Were you able to complete this part of the quest and talk with Lord Chagatai?

If you have completed the quest objective and cannot proceed with your quest, please contact support@pirate101.com for more assistance.
no i couldn't complete the quest and talk to Lord Chagatai.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
This bug may have been fixed in the latest update. I did the quest Serenity Now which I believe is the one you are referring to. I didn't have any trouble fighting the Amber Horde Ships in Subata Skyway and having them all count towards the needed 10. Of course, I was not boarding them or letting them board me except for one. I wouldn't think that should matter and I never found one with a Boss aboard.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
SlightlyMadWizard on Dec 11, 2013 wrote:
This bug may have been fixed in the latest update. I did the quest Serenity Now which I believe is the one you are referring to. I didn't have any trouble fighting the Amber Horde Ships in Subata Skyway and having them all count towards the needed 10. Of course, I was not boarding them or letting them board me except for one. I wouldn't think that should matter and I never found one with a Boss aboard.
It wasn't fixed. x sighs x I think I may have to play as my other buccaneer who's only level 4 so i'll still have a very long way to go. But I do hope to be able to resolve this with out having to do that.