Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Chrissy's 2000 th post!!!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Congrats Chrissy. X raises a tankyard of yum in Chrissy's honor x now for the grand fanalie!
X lights a cannon x then, the ball goes to a hot air ballon, making it pop, then that air makes a fan spin, and a blade has a match on it, lighting a stove, then I drop Wile. E Coyote on the fire, making him go up in the air, screaming, then he hits a switch on the way up, causing toast to come out of the toaster, going to high, and on the way down it hits a button, which makes a sign go up in the air saying: Congrats Chrissy Th' Blesser! Thanks for all your blessing and kind words, making us giggle, and cheering us up when we feel down. And you give us a lot to smile about and giggle. - The message board family.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Aww thank you SO much. What a wonderful post, I could see it all happen in my mind's eye and what a giggle. I just loved it. Thank you so very kindly.