Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My Account

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Ki,

Twice now in 2 days i have had to verify my account and cant log into the game until i do. is someone trying to hack my account? is this check going for everyone? I need to know because i cant have my account stolen and be unable to get it back. and i wanna know if my account is being jeopardized.

Jack? can you help?

Thanks.

Xavier

Administrator
Speed Switch on Nov 26, 2013 wrote:
Ki,

Twice now in 2 days i have had to verify my account and cant log into the game until i do. is someone trying to hack my account? is this check going for everyone? I need to know because i cant have my account stolen and be unable to get it back. and i wanna know if my account is being jeopardized.

Jack? can you help?

Thanks.

Xavier
Hmm. It could be that someone is trying to log into your account repeatedly with the wrong password if they somehow have your username. If the situation doesn't improve, you'll want to contact Customer Support for more assistance.

Be sure you have a solid, unique password for your account by using a good combination of lowercase, uppercase, numbers and symbols with a total length of eight characters or above!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*