Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's the best Witchdoctor outfit for lvl 19

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 06, 2012
I Was wondering whats the best Witchdoctor outfit for lvl 19, Because i kind of have troubles finding the perfect outfit.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
VictoriaRawrrr on Nov 25, 2013 wrote:
I Was wondering whats the best Witchdoctor outfit for lvl 19, Because i kind of have troubles finding the perfect outfit.
Hey Victoria

Just came across your post and thought maybe I could at least guide you in right direction to look since nobody responded to your post. I was going to try and list a few items but realized it might be easier to tell you about the pirate101 wiki website. You can find all kinds of info on lots of gear, worlds of the spiral, creatures & characters, companions & quests and and search topics on just about anything dealing with pirate101

Here's the link (if it doesn't work for some reason just send reply post and I'll try to help). Or if you have any problem finding what you are looking for I could try and list a few of each type of item for you.

http://pirate101.centralforums.com/wiki/?s=f7c9e6ce1d7b6c1cc23b004a353d5399

Hope this helps,
Good luck

Two-faced Valkoor-Ohlen, level 65

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
VictoriaRawrrr on Nov 25, 2013 wrote:
Also wanted to say that the perfect outfit just depends on what your are looking for. You have to decide if you are searching for mainly stat boosting gear, gear that gives you extra powers and not as great stat bonuses or are just looking to make a fashion statement. Or perhaps a mix of the above. On the wiki website you can find all types of gear for your witchdoctor

TIP

When looking on wiki, I have found that if you search for gear under the items' main category or under creatures, then boss creatures there will be many more listings. If you sort by class, level, or world there are only a few items and many that are on other lists are missing.

If you look under boss creatures you can find a list with lots of the great gear they drop for all different levels. Takes a while to view all of them and some don't have pictures, but you might be able to find just what you are looking for that way and who has that item

Again hope this helps