Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Best Buccaneer Outfit?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 13, 2011
Hey guys I'm looking for some nice gear for my Level 65 Buccaneer does anyone know the one with the best stats? Currently he uses the General's Armatura the best armor I could obtain for him

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
Hi ,

I have also a Level 65 Buccaneer and I really like my gear on that pirate, i can give you the names of completely gear but i don't know where i won those , it was just some luck that i run in those, i didn't farm for them.

Hat, Mifune's Waikidate (+11 Strength, +12 Armor and the mournsong Spell)

Coat, Mifune's gusoku (+11 Strength, +32 Armor and Assassin's Strike)

Boots, Boots Of Sprinting (+11 Strength, +9 Dodge and Vicious Charge)

Weapon, Hammer Of Anax (167 to 279 Physical Damage)

Totem, Black Sun Talisman (+78 Health, +9 Resistance)

Charms, Ophidian Chain (+7 Armor, +7 Dodge)

Rings, Ring Of Hephaestus (+9 Armor and Great Juju Spell)

i am sorry that i can't give places where you can farm for those pieces, but maybe can you search for the names and maybe can you find the places then
Good luck Pirate

Blaze

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Yo,

My Buccaneer is Lvl 52, but it is Lvl 45 were you are opened to farmed Gear

*note* i have much more buccaneer drops than i care to name, so i will just name the ones i mainly use

I don't quite remember the stats but i remember the power.

Hat - Mifunes Wailkidate - Mourn Song (not very useful as it is powered by will and spookiness, both of which buccaneers have very little of) - Friar Sands -

Outfit - Mifunes Gysuko - Assassin Strike (VERY Useful for buccaneers) - Friar Sands - Lvl 45 +

Boots - Boots of Sprinting - Vicous strike (very useful, when used with walk in the shadows its almost like another assassin strike, use your 2 vicous strikes for the sake of Kobe and El Toro - when you use vicious strike it half's accuracy, give Kobe riposte lvl 2 and relentless along with first strike, then vicious strike enemies and send him after them, with half accuracy the enemies wont hit him and they will trigger lots of riposte. same for el toro, that's why its good to have 2) - Friar Sands - Lvl 45 +

*i also have lower Lvl back stab boots that came from the midnight bandit, something...moccasins i think. thats what i wear defaultly*

Boots - Vanguard's Greaves - Critical Strike Lvl 3 (a good attack also when used with WITS) Lvl 45+ Friar Sands

Necklace - Ozaki's Kirin - Great Juju (ddefintely very very useful. try it on your companions with relentless...it also boost your strength and you will generally always hit your top damage with attacks) Its a rare one. don't think you will get it easily... - Lo Pan - Lvl 35+

Token - Bloody Charm - Assassin strike (another assassin strike, what better could you possibly ask for? maybe another reckless frenzy..? ... there is no way you can not make use of another assassin strike. i say, a buccaneer with 3 assassin strikes is almost overkill... ( Kirigi in the shadow fortress drops Oshi's Great healm which gives another assassin strike, but mine got sold by unfair means. i have not recovered it.) Lvl 45+ Lo Pan, its a common drop

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Sry, ran out of characters.

As i was saying, bloody charm is a pretty common drop, i have had at least 4 of them. in fact a llot of the ones i named are, Mifunes gysuko isnt, ozaki's kirin isnt. and oshi's great helm isnt.

Weapon - Xiphos - Slashy/Smashy Two Handed Big Choppy - Top Damage 275 - Lvl 60+ (cant use it yet. it looks pretty cool)

Now, as a buccaneer this is a tac tic i use. turn the tide is an awful good skill. this what i do, i go into a battle then flee. left with one life pnt. now, go and get 2 yum yum fruits and DODGE THE REST! now, you are one point above turn the tide, when you go into battle leviathans call at the start and when the enemies hit you they will turn the tide you. now they hit half damage but you have half life, so its like you get to be turn the tide forever and have full life in sacrifice of Leviathans. but KL will work good enough in its place.

now sometimes it don't work out for the simple reason that yum yum fruit are evil, and will seek you out as long as you don't want 'em to. watch out. so now in battle i am basically always turn the tide, and currently, at lvl 52, when i am turn the tide my damage is higher than my lvl 65 SWASHBUCKLER's own. yea, its that awesome. and i dont have lvl 2 yet, so i don't have the xtra accuracy, (will be useful with reckless frenzy.)

As a show of reassurance, with these drops and my tips, i will give you an example of the battle difference: when you are about to do General Tso, boochbeard says the dungeon will take over 2 hours to complete (yea i know he does exaggerate a little so as to give players a good warning) but. i did it in 45 minutes....

THAT is the giant difference and probably 40% of it was that i was turn the tide the whole time. true i did come a little close to death a few time, had to go find a yum. but just one.

So. Those are my tips to you and i hope they help. Xavier Out.

Ruthless Mason Devereaux - Lvl 52
Cunning Xavier Veldon - Lvl 65
Brave Mason Xiriga - Lvl 64

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Also. learn slashy weapons from privateers, its a good 8+ damage seeing many buccaneer weapons are Slashy/Smashy

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
This is some good stuff. Thank you for listing them.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 25, 2013 wrote:
This is some good stuff. Thank you for listing them.
Your welcome Ms. glad to help.

And thanks to you Blaze for listing your stuff, the top 3 are from Friar Sands i believe.

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
Speed Switch on Nov 26, 2013 wrote:
Your welcome Ms. glad to help.

And thanks to you Blaze for listing your stuff, the top 3 are from Friar Sands i believe.
Thanks Speed Switch for some locations , i hope that this helps our pirate friend out

Blaze

Ensign
Feb 13, 2011
Hey thanks for the tips guys. Anyway to Speed Switch I got the awesome Praetorian Spear with 279 damage + 15% armour piercing so weapons are covered. As for Bloody Charm I am working on that farmed Mooshu a bit still haven't gotten it yet but will eventually.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
justaguest on Nov 26, 2013 wrote:
Hey thanks for the tips guys. Anyway to Speed Switch I got the awesome Praetorian Spear with 279 damage + 15% armour piercing so weapons are covered. As for Bloody Charm I am working on that farmed Mooshu a bit still haven't gotten it yet but will eventually.
Ah good, is the spear slashy/smashy? and yes Lo Pan, i dont know anyone else who drops it, but you really shouldnt have trouble getting it. at least not judging by how many i have