Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Making Gold

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 31, 2009
So, I've been having a hard time fighting General Tso ( Mostly when threatening the Chicken ). What I want to do is to get a lot of Companion Training Points, because most of my companions are not at a very high level, and then I can solo him. Is there anyway to get a lot of gold quickly?
Jeffery Kirk
Level 42 Musketeer

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
Hi,

the best way of making gold is farming Friar Sand, I don't know if you already have access to him, if you don't have access to him, try to find a high levelled pirate and ask him to farm friar sand with you , I think Sandy will give you gladly all his gold to help you Good luck mate, see you in the skyway!

Blaze

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
EpicOfTime on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
So, I've been having a hard time fighting General Tso ( Mostly when threatening the Chicken ). What I want to do is to get a lot of Companion Training Points, because most of my companions are not at a very high level, and then I can solo him. Is there anyway to get a lot of gold quickly?
Jeffery Kirk
Level 42 Musketeer
Well, have you heard of a man that goes by the name of 'Friar Sands?'

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
EpicOfTime on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
Jeffery Kirk
Level 42 Musketeer
One of The best ways is fighting Friar Sand but you are not to him yet. Perhaps you can get a higher level friend to farm him with you. If you want to meet in the game I would be happy to farm him with you, I always need more gold.
If not you can go back and redo Miranda. I have not farmed it but I have heard several others recommend it.

Ensign
May 31, 2009
I managed to beat General Tso by getting help from a friend. And I don't know anyone with access to Friar Sand, but I am getting close to him. I've gotten the Monkey King as a companion.

Ensign
Aug 07, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
One of The best ways is fighting Friar Sand but you are not to him yet. Perhaps you can get a higher level friend to farm him with you. If you want to meet in the game I would be happy to farm him with you, I always need more gold.
If not you can go back and redo Miranda. I have not farmed it but I have heard several others recommend it.
hey, thanks for the tip, can you farm friar sand with me since i have no acces?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MrHarryPlotter on Nov 7, 2013 wrote:
hey, thanks for the tip, can you farm friar sand with me since i have no acces?
Sure, let me know when you would like to meet. I love to meet at Avery's court, by the fountain, on Vadima realm. My highest still needs to finish getting all of her huge Privateer crew trained up and ready for the upcoming expansion. I am running out of Central time zone. When would you like to farm?

Ensign
Aug 07, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 8, 2013 wrote:
Sure, let me know when you would like to meet. I love to meet at Avery's court, by the fountain, on Vadima realm. My highest still needs to finish getting all of her huge Privateer crew trained up and ready for the upcoming expansion. I am running out of Central time zone. When would you like to farm?
Thanks, I am GMT unfortunately. If we could meet 5 pm GMT on Monday that would be great. If this is not a suitable time for you, we can make arrangements. The place will be by the fountain in Avery's court, vadima realm correct?

Ruthless Killian Lanyard Lvl 45 Witchdoctor

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MrHarryPlotter on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:
Thanks, I am GMT unfortunately. If we could meet 5 pm GMT on Monday that would be great. If this is not a suitable time for you, we can make arrangements. The place will be by the fountain in Avery's court, vadima realm correct?

Ruthless Killian Lanyard Lvl 45 Witchdoctor
Sounds good. GMT is not a problem for me, just means 6pm for me. I will see ya there.

Ensign
Aug 07, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 10, 2013 wrote:
Sounds good. GMT is not a problem for me, just means 6pm for me. I will see ya there.
thanks! got home early today so i will be here alwasy

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MrHarryPlotter on Nov 11, 2013 wrote:
thanks! got home early today so i will be here alwasy
My apologies for the no show. A migraine hit about an hour before our meet up and I just couldn't stand the light enough to play. Would you be willing to reschedule

Ensign
Aug 07, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 13, 2013 wrote:
My apologies for the no show. A migraine hit about an hour before our meet up and I just couldn't stand the light enough to play. Would you be willing to reschedule
yeah thats fine! are you ok now?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MrHarryPlotter on Nov 13, 2013 wrote:
yeah thats fine! are you ok now?
Yes, thank you, It finally faded the next afternoon. Sometimes no matter what meds you take, the migraine just won't be tricked. .
Please let me know when you want to farm the Friar again. I look forward to it. And thank you so very much for your patience and compassion.

Ensign
Aug 07, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 14, 2013 wrote:
Yes, thank you, It finally faded the next afternoon. Sometimes no matter what meds you take, the migraine just won't be tricked. .
Please let me know when you want to farm the Friar again. I look forward to it. And thank you so very much for your patience and compassion.
how about thursday 21st november at 5 gmt or 6 pm your time!

ruthless killian lanyard lvl 48 witchdoctor

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MrHarryPlotter on Nov 18, 2013 wrote:
how about thursday 21st november at 5 gmt or 6 pm your time!

ruthless killian lanyard lvl 48 witchdoctor
OK, The 21st 6pm my time at Avery's court by the fountain on Vadima realm. Got it.

Ensign
Aug 07, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 18, 2013 wrote:
OK, The 21st 6pm my time at Avery's court by the fountain on Vadima realm. Got it.
great! what is your pirates name so i know who it is?
mine is ruthless killian lanyard level 48 witchdoctor!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MrHarryPlotter on Nov 19, 2013 wrote:
great! what is your pirates name so i know who it is?
mine is ruthless killian lanyard level 48 witchdoctor!
I was there and waited for half an hour, at Avery's Court on Vadima realm. Don't know what happened, I knew what your name was from prior post. I was on my Fair Christina Nightingale. Hard to miss me flying on my Pegasus. Perhaps we can try again.

Ensign
Aug 07, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 22, 2013 wrote:
I was there and waited for half an hour, at Avery's Court on Vadima realm. Don't know what happened, I knew what your name was from prior post. I was on my Fair Christina Nightingale. Hard to miss me flying on my Pegasus. Perhaps we can try again.
sorry, my bus from school got really late, and the school is pretty far away. took me a couple hours to get home. its fine now, i now have acces to friar sand. thanks for trying to help anyway